As a key contributor to the success of the business, the Calabrio SLED Account Executive will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing sales for Calabrio WFO products across the Public Sector Marketplace. The Account Executive will have a thorough understanding of the Government procurement process and contract vehicles to maximize sales opportunities in such a way that produces immediate and consistent return.
The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to create and execute a regional sales plan focused on Calabrio Software sales activity through direct sales. Prospect within the market, develop pipeline and close active opportunities. Support and leverage field marketing, product launches, product promotions, tele-business, and other lead or sales generating programs.
*Ideal candidate will be located on the east coast*
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the achievement of associated territory sales quotas: software and services
- Uncover, develop and lead all sales activities for the sale of Calabrio products; additional applications, renewed maintenance within existing customer base
- Continually build a strong sales pipeline of well-qualified revenue opportunities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with a high level of trust with key decision makers
- Develop and execute an account plan for each customer, including strategy, actions, time frames, milestones and responsibilities
- Effectively manage opportunities through Salesforce.com
- Exhibit strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills
We’re looking for:
- Ability to deliver excellent presentations in person and via phone conference calls
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms and communicate business value
- Proven experience managing process driven sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Must demonstrate an ability to prospect within end user community
- Excel within a cross-functional team environment and is a strong collaborator
- Accurate and dependable forecasting
- Excellent time management, decision-making, and organization skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment
- Highly motivated, results oriented
- Requires confidence, persistence, and an outgoing personality
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in a B2B fast-growing high technology company
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in selling UCaaS solutions into State, Local Government and Higher Ed Accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, or related field, or equivalent, relevant working experience
- Ability to travel 50%
Calabrio People are: Open, Clear, Ambitious, Accountable, Collaborative, Consistent
What we value most…workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to continue to keep our people healthy, focused, and inspire creativity. Our team members are offered comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced work-life to achieve personal and professional success (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). As an Innovator with Purpose, you’ll feel motivated and truly excited to come to work!
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform and our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Our solutions are built on an intuitive, web-based architecture that positions and accelerates the contact center as an epicenter for customer insight.
Awards & Accolades:
Calabrio has 300 Global Partners, more than 2.25 million agents, and over 7,000 customers worldwide. We’ve been doing this for more than two decades and have been recognized by leading independent third parties such as Gartner, Forrester, and G2 Crowd as a leader and visionary. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of every Calabrio team member, we have been recognized by the Star Tribune Top Workplace for 8 years in a row, #27 on the 2022 Fast 50 list, named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2021 and recognized as a top 50 fast-growth company by Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal.
Calabrio celebrates and fosters a culture that thrives on diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Calabrio are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We celebrate the >40 nationalities of team members that contribute to our success.
We recognize diversity comes in many forms, to foster an inclusive hiring experience any applicants who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, or applicable state law, who are unable to comply with Calabrio’s application process due to their disability may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation. Request for accommodation in the application process can be made by emailing email@example.com. An applicant requesting an accommodation may be required to provide support for the requested accommodation. Calabrio will only share information concerning an applicant’s requested accommodation with those individuals who have a specific need to know such information.