Vichara is a Financial Services focused products and services firm headquartered in NY and building systems for some of the largest i-banks and hedge funds in the world.
Collectively this team is responsible for developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems, performing root cause analysis of errors, resolves technical issues, automates where appropriate, troubleshoots and performs maintenance. Deploys product updates and integrates products into the environment to ensure maximum update for all system users.
- Identify and implement reliability and efficiency improvements to the platform
- Create and maintain terraform to manage test and production environments
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and other automation tools
- Work with engineers to support product development from inception to release
- Respond to, diagnose, and assist in solving production incidents
- Participate in root cause analysis and blameless post-mortems
- 5+ years experience working in Microsoft Azure
- Thorough understanding of Azure DevOps Pipelines, CI/CD practices, and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Knowledge in implementing and managing DevOps tools such as Github ES, Azure DevOps, Swagger, Selenium, and JMeter- Scripting skills, particularly with PowerShell or YAML.
- Experience with Azure SQL or other relational databases
- Infrastructure Provisioning experience using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Terraform
- Knowledge in Azure cloud monitoring tools, application performance monitoring tools, and operational dash-boarding
- Experience with Azure solutions such as App Services, App Insights, Storage Accounts, Resource Groups, and monitoring tools, etc.
- Familiarity with FISMA HIGH, FedRAMP HIGH, and/or Zero Trust Architecture highly preferred.
Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering Principals: e.g., Monitoring and feedback loops, Release Automation, reduction of Toil, etc.
Compensation - 120K
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance