Location: LATAM region
Role: Business Development Representative
Department: Sales Department
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for a tech-savvy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat, and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support, and engineering.
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Representative to join our team and accelerate their career in sales.
In this role, you will be responsible for qualifying prospects, assessing their business goals, and determining if their needs align with our product capabilities and convert prospective customers into an opportunity for a meeting with an Account Executive.
The ideal candidate should be confident in their ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with potential customers. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for potential clients, and it is essential to have a strong understanding of our products and services to convey their value effectively.
As a member of our team, you will collaborate with a diverse group of talented individuals who are dedicated to helping you build your career in sales. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment that provides opportunities for growth and development.
- Collaborating closely with Sales Executives to drive pipeline growth across LATAM region.
- Creating personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders, including decision-makers and influencers, for key prospects & customer accounts.
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction, ensuring that they feel understood and valued.
- Becoming a product expert and learning to articulate the value of respond.io’s solutions to potential clients effectively.
- Keeping meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM, including progress made, follow-up activities, and next steps.
- Helping to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data-driven insights and industry best practices.
- Identifying and proposing improvements to optimize results.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Articulate English and Spanish with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style is essential
- Additional language skills relevant to the markets outlined above are an asset
- Commitment ; a strong desire to pursue a career in sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
Here’s what’s in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you’ll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O’Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You’ll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You’ll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers … you name it, we have it.
- You’ll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours Job Description Template