Calabrio is seeking a Channel Business Development Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with our channel partners to drive revenue growth and expand Calabrio’s presence within the market. You will work closely with our channel partners to develop joint go-to-market strategies, drive sales enablement activities, and ensure a high level of partner satisfaction. This is a critical role that requires a combination of sales expertise, relationship-building skills, and a strategic mindset.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and nurture relationships with existing channel partners to drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with partners to develop joint marketing programs and initiatives
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners to assess performance and identify areas for improvement
- Provide training and support to partners on Calabrio’s products and solutions
- Work closely with the sales team to drive partner-led opportunities and ensure alignment with sales goals
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and emerging technologies in the channel partner ecosystem
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in channel sales or business development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Expertise in the contact center market; demonstrated ability or interest in learning Calabrio software
- Strong understanding of the software industry and experience selling software solutions
- Strong selling skills within the partner community
- Experience driving business with partner sellers is essential
- Ability to develop strong relationships that lead to building trust
- Ability lead sales calls at every level of an account, executive level or otherwise
Calabrio People are: Open, Clear, Ambitious, Accountable, Collaborative, Consistent
What we value most…workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to continue to keep our people healthy, focused, and creative. We’ve built a company culture where you’ll feel motivated and truly excited to come to work. Calabrio is driven by the diversity of our talented team members who come from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. As an equal opportunity employer, we always consider and embrace ALL individuals including what makes them unique. We believe our team members should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of accomplishment.
Calabrio has joined forces with some of the best minds and most progressive concepts on enriching human interactions through our customer experience intelligence platform. For you, that means working on high-performing innovative teams that combine their incredible ideas in one incredible company. Our team members are offered comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced work-life to achieve personal and professional success (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).
Awards & Accolades:
Calabrio has 300 Global Partners, more than 2.25 million agents, and over 7,000 customers worldwide. We’ve been doing this for more than two decades and have been recognized by leading independent third parties such as Gartner, Forrester, and G2 Crowd as a leader and visionary. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of every Calabrio team member, we have been recognized by the Star Tribune Top Workplace for 8 years in a row, #20 on the 2020 Fast 50 list, named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2021 and recognized as a top 50 fast-growth company by Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal.
Calabrio celebrates and fosters a culture that thrives on diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Calabrio are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We celebrate the >40 nationalities of team members that contribute to our success.