WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
We’re looking for a self-starter, hard-working, and dedicated team member to jump in and be a key part of our Client Experience team.
In this role, you are responsible for maintaining and nurturing Boldr’s Client relationships as well as developing and empowering Boldr’s Team Captains to be successful in their role. You will act as a business owner taking full accountability for the success of your Client and teams, ensuring they are fully equipped to meet our commitments to our Clients and doing so with the highest level of quality.
You will help foster a healthy working environment for our team members. You will represent Boldr to our Clients and act as our internal Client across various departments. You will need to be laser-focused on our operational performance and comfortable with the management of global teams on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for day-to-day Client communication, performance reporting, training, and escalation management. Having an eye for details will be important as you’ll be maintaining all Client Success tools and procedures.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop and maintain an authentic relationship with all the Client and internal stakeholders.
- Execute daily and weekly reviews of our operational performance with Client stakeholders and Boldr leadership.
- Ability to work seamlessly with different departments namely: Implementation, Client Solutions, Finance, IT, People Experience and Office Operations.
- Communicating and resolving basic to complex inquiries and concerns in an accurate, valid, complete, and timely manner.
- Create and manage Client contracts such as MSAs and SLAs.
- Manage a team of Team Captains and monitor compliance against SLAs and achievement of Client KPIs.
- Root cause analysis, planning and execution to ensure KPIs are met
- Partner with Team Captains to ensure documentation is constantly updated and identification of process improvements are sourced with the TC and their team.
- Facilitate Client Business Reviews in partnership with your SBU Head and organize the Boldr team to create these reviews.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage relationships and networks within the Client organization to identify and develop business growth opportunities
- Update Hubspot deal cards and ensure all necessary items are appropriately invoiced.
- Follow up with clients on invoicing, pricing discrepancies, and other billing-related issues.
- Supervise and develop Team Captains through guidance, observation, and performance management activities.
- As needed, joins the Team Captain on calls with the Client, team huddles or coaching sessions to stay up to date with all Client and team developments.
- This also provides an opportunity to observe the Team Captain’s presentation, Client communication and coaching skills.
- Taking steps to ensure learning and growth through development plans and, when necessary, progressive counseling.
- Promote and foster a culture of continuous improvement by providing positive and constructive feedback to team members.
- Establish, promote, and maintain the Boldr culture within the organization.
- Understand employee career growth aspirations to enable matching Boldr’s needs with employee abilities.
- Act as the escalation point for the Team Captains and Senior Team Captains.
- Responsible for upholding our organization’s values throughout the workplace
- Monitor achievement of internal and external KPI’s and ensure Operational Excellence
- Identify performance issues, conduct root cause analysis, and work with operations to improve performance on KPIs through motivating, guiding, and holding local operations managers accountable for following SLA.
Tools, Administration, and Reporting
- Familiarity with Google Suite of Services is a must for this role
- Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Slides, and Docs are used heavily in Boldr
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus.
- Maintain Client schedule (Weekly Updates, MBRs, QBRs, Implementations) and collect feedback and drive necessary actions to completion
- Coordinate necessary training and best practices related to Tools and Processes
- Onboard new hires to ensure they are fully ready to succeed in their role.
- Lean six sigma knowledge and/or certification is a plus
Ongoing support and knowledge sharing
- Obtain feedback from Clients and team members on processes and tools to ensure continuous improvement
- Provides input and communication to drive Client Success improvement, for all Clients, enterprise-wide
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about Client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- A servant leader
- Confident, yet humble
- Aware of your strengths and AFIs
- Knowledgeable but not afraid to ask questions or ask for help
- A quick learner
- Adept at giving as well as taking direction
- Able to understand and prepare for the impact of a simple “yes”; able to provide alternative solutions when “no” is necessary
- Able to DO and DELEGATE; understand the different circumstances where each is necessary
- Purposeful with a sense of urgency
- Able to connect with team members, Clients and internal customers
- Able to manage conflict, redirect differences towards a common goal
You have the ability to…
- Manipulate Excel or Google Sheets and will be helpful with the reporting work you’ll be responsible for.
- Create dashboard and provide visibility to stakeholders
- Identify root causes, design and execute action plans
- Focus on listening and understanding what other people are saying, ask questions as appropriate, and not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Maintain an open dialogue with the organization’s external and internal Client partners in both positive and negative situations.
- Read, research, and draft letters, emails, and documents.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Speaking in a public setting and delivering presentations to individuals and groups.
- Cope effectively with losses or rejections by moving on to other challenges and learning from past experiences.
Your experience includes…
- 2+ years in a Client facing role (Ops manager)
- 2+ years knowledge of BPO, Staffing, Tech, or other Business Service Industries
- 2+ years people management experience