Oberst BV develops online portals that help people save money. We aggregate tens of thousands of coupons and offers to make it easy for our visitors to get a better deal while shopping online. With portals like LaReduction in France and Radarcupom in Brazil we’re present in more than 20 countries and growing fast.
We are currently looking for a committed and motivated part-time Content Editor for our Dutch website. You will work in a small team and be responsible for all aspects of the content on the website. You will add to and update our coupons savings database and communicate with our partner agencies / merchants.
- Maintaining our discount code and savings database
- Processing incoming emails and data
- Achieving high quality and accuracy of the information in the database
- Reviewing quality and revenue metrics and implementation of strategies for improving them
- Contributing to improving internal processes to gather data and improving database quality
- You are a fluent Dutch speaker and have impeccable writing skills
- You are flexible, resilient and very reliable
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently
- You are accurate and enjoy working with databases
- You are analytical and focused on achieving (business) results
- You live in the Netherlands
What we offer
- Between €2,800.00 and €3,400.00 gross per month on a full-time basis, plus 8% holiday allowance.
- A pension scheme to which the company contributes 7.7% of the pension base (pensioengrondslag)
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you use public transport
- Flexible working hours, the option to work from home or to choose a hybrid mix
- Possibility to work abroad for a few weeks each year
- An office close to the UvA in Amsterdam, accessible by public transport
- A fast-growing company with an international and friendly team
- Personal responsibility for tasks
We look forward to receiving your application!