RRD is a leading global provider of marketing, packaging, print, and supply chain solutions that elevate engagement across the complete customer journey. The company offers the industry’s most trusted portfolio of creative execution and world-wide business process consulting, with services designed to lower environmental impact. With 22,000 clients, including 93% of the Fortune 100, and 32,000 employees across 28 countries, RRD brings the expertise, execution, and scale designed to transform customer touchpoints into meaningful moments of impact.
RRD has an amazing opportunity for a Director of Business Development in our Supply Chain Solutions Division!
This position can be 100% remote.
Identify, develop, and help sell Key Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) opportunities by working with the broader RRD sales force, as well as working on your own top-down sales initiatives in key accounts supported by marketing.
- Identify, develop, and help sell Key SCS opportunities by working w/ the RRD sales force.
- Work closely with sales leaders and manufacturing leaders to support business needs and develop sales strategies that align Client need w/ manufacturing capabilities.
- Individually contribute to top-down outsourcing initiatives supported by marketing, as well attend trade shows to broader our brand exposure and develop leads.
- Serve as an SME for the various opportunities SCS is focused on (med device, contract manufacturing, outsource, kitting, fulfillment, and distribution).
- Act as liaison with all other departments for the cross-functional elements required to serve the appropriate Client opportunity.
- Work closely with your Sales/Operations leader (me) on market strategies, sales initiatives, and other strategies to drive growth in the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field OR equivalent number of years experience in a sales or business development role.
- Experience prospecting new business, as well as maintaining account relationship for existing business
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Experience with deal-financials and positioning ourselves to help Client business problems, vs. transactional selling (senior level decision makers).
- Experience w/ contract negotiations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient w/ salesforce.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.