Are you looking for a flexible part-time job that comes with an opportunity to change lives? Are you a teacher, a trainer, a tutor, a coach – or simply someone with a passion for developing others? If so, join our diverse team of engaging and compassionate instructors, united for the common goal of helping students succeed through increased test scores. We need engaging public speakers who can move an auditorium and light up a Zoom!
As a MasteryPrep Instructor, you will receive extensive training that boosts your teaching and presentation skills. Through live in-person and virtual instruction, you will positively impact students nationwide. Your schedule will be built around your personal availability, ensuring flexibility, with event and class offers that provide a variety of work opportunities throughout the year.
Nearly 90% of low-income students graduate high school without a college-ready ACT or SAT score. MasteryPrep’s mission is to level the playing field in education by offering the most effective test preparation available – made accessible to all students.
Through 10 successful years of partnering with school districts and institutions on college readiness services and resources, MasteryPrep has surpassed one million students served since the company’s founding in 2012.
MasteryPrep has increased its student outreach by 200 percent since 2020 and is ranked among the Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Companies,” featured by “Entrepreneur 360,” and selected among the “Growth Leaders” by Louisiana Economic Development.
Check out what our instructors say about working with us:
- “MasteryPrep is a great teaching experience. It allows me to help prepare students for the biggest test that will determine their future. I enjoy watching my students build their confidence, and being with them each step of this journey.”
- “MasteryPrep gives me a unique opportunity to use my experience as a certified teacher in a positive and life-changing way for students. The joy on their faces when they have achieved their desired ACT goal is so rewarding.”
- Positive attitude
- Engaging and entertaining presentation style
- Desire to grow and receive feedback
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel locally/regionally on weekdays for in-person events
- Ability to work remotely and report regularly
- Reliable internet and web camera
- Deep belief in the potential of all students and a deep commitment to helping students reach their full potential
- Respect for individuals’ diverse experiences and the ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Valid US driver’s license
- Test prep experience preferred but not required
- This position does NOT require a teaching certification
Position: Independent Contractor
Pay: $50-$100/hour for in-person instruction