Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, working with Nexthink partners, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities.
- Achieve sales goals and targets for assigned territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the territory with a target prospect list and a regional sales plan.
- Develop a regional strategy and plan to leverage Nexthink partners while supporting the closure of deals from Switzerland.
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth and pipeline
- Taking a consultative approach with customers by understanding their existing challenges and future strategies to drive the Nexthink solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue growth
- Sales process management
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organizations
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English & Dutch. Flemish and/or French desired
- Willingness to Travel
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.