Hiring: Executive Assistant – Remote – $9,600 to 12,000 /yr
WeAssist, founded by Reef Colman just four years ago, is nothing like other staffing agencies; we’re a dynamic recruiting firm dedicated to creating equally advantageous opportunities in the world of business. With a team of over 50 members, we bridge the gap between American companies seeking quality talent and skilled professionals around the globe in need of reputable and stable employers. What sets us apart is our unwavering commitment to our people, offering comprehensive benefits, skill development, personal growth, community involvement, prizes, and a commitment to making a positive impact by supporting initiatives like building schools, feeding the homeless, and advancing education. Join us at WeAssist, where outsourced professionals thrive!
About the company we are hiring for:
The client is a dynamic car rental company founded in 2020 that has quickly become a trailblazer in the industry. With a dedicated team of 11 members in the US and an additional 2 offshore, they have achieved an impressive yearly revenue of $5 million. Guided by a noble mission to reduce mobility costs, they are more than just a rental service – it’s a commitment to accessible and sustainable transportation.
Our client’s primary core value is:
Consistency – They believe in the power of not just doing the right thing but in doing things right consistently.
Mission of Executive Assistant:
As an Executive Assistant, your mission is to serve as the indispensable right hand to our CEO, providing seamless and comprehensive support that enables them to focus on strategic priorities. Your role extends beyond traditional administrative tasks; you are the guardian of efficiency and information flow, meticulously filtering and prioritizing incoming information to ensure that only the most critical matters reach the CEO’s desk. Acting as a shield, you will not only manage day-to-day operations with precision but also anticipate needs, streamline communication, and serve as a trusted partner in decision-making.
Your responsibilities include:
- Organization: Act as the primary organizational force, maintaining order in daily operations and long-term projects.
- Project Management: Oversee project management tasks, including lead management, information filtering, and identifying accounts with potential for easy wins.
- Customer Service: Conduct quick checks on maintenance and reimbursement issues to ensure optimal customer service.
- Managing Personal Messages and iCloud Management: Manage a high volume of personal messages across various platforms, including iCloud, and coordinate with relevant stakeholders such as investors, renters, colleagues, friends, and family.
- Email Management: Organize and mark important emails, ensuring the CEO’s inbox remains streamlined and prioritized.
- Tasks and Reminders: Efficiently manage multiple tasks and reminders, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
- Calendar Management: Maintain a well-organized and up-to-date calendar for the CEO, scheduling and coordinating appointments efficiently.
- Vehicle Partner Introductions: Facilitate introductions with vehicle partners through email correspondence and communication on platforms like Slack.
- Meetings: Arrange and coordinate brief 15-minute meetings for the CEO. Actively participate by sitting in on team meetings and client calls, take meeting notes, and managing action items.
- Documents Management: Ensure timely and accurate filing of documents in Google Drive, maintaining a systematic approach for each partner.
This is a good fit for you if:
- You have great English, orally and written.
- You are extremely reliable.
- You are an active listener.
- You are detail oriented.
- You are coachable and open to feedback.
- You have direct and to the point.
- You are meticulous and highly organized.
- You are professional.
- You are a proactive problem solver.
- You are a strategic thinker.
This is NOT a good fit for you if:
- You do not have good computer skills.
- You do not have access to strong wifi.
- You do not show up consistently on time.
- You do not take your job seriously.
- You struggle to think independently.
- You are not adaptable.
- You do not want new challenges.
- You do not have a growth mindset.
- You are not trustworthy.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Mental health insurance
- Great starting salary
- Growth opportunity
- Professional Development
- Leadership – overseeing and guiding other team members. Possibly becoming a Chief of Staff role for the offshore team.
- Professional Development
- Prizes and bonuses
- Digital Equipment Aid – upon successful completion of six months with the company.
- Full time, MST time zone
- This is a remote position so you can have the freedom to work from anywhere
- Flexibility in working Saturdays when needed
- Attire – business casual when on meetings
- Professional setup
- Clean background
- Good camera
- Good microphone
- Strong wifi
- $9,600 to $12,000 /year
Expectations for Performance:
In your first 30 days on the job:
Here’s an outline of what you can expect in your first 30 days on the job as an Executive Assistant:
First 30 days:
- Daily 1-on-1 meetings with CEO/COO to provide personalized guidance and support during your initial onboarding phase.
- Daily team meetings.
Throughout your first 30 days, you will be provided with the necessary support and resources to excel in your role. You’ll find our work environment to be dynamic, collaborative, and filled with opportunities for strategic thinking and development. Your successful integration into the team and contribution to our global recruitment initiatives are our primary objectives, and this onboarding process is tailored to ensure that your transition is seamless and productive.
- Possesses strong English communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven experience as a high-level Executive Assistant or in a similar role supporting C-level executives.
- Preferably an Apple/Mac user.
If this sounds like a great fit for you: