Foxbox Digital is an award-winning digital product agency, headquartered in Chicago. We partner with clients ranging from start-ups to mid-sized businesses and everyone in between to design, develop, and deliver successful digital experiences.
We’re a remote-first team of associates located in the United States and LATAM regions. Our mission is rooted in continuously engaging and assembling tech enthusiasts together to build our global team.
The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include but are not limited to managing calendars, email and various professional projects. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO.
Who You are
- You have previous experience as an executive assistant or similar role.
- You have knowledge on how to work on projects from inception to completion.
- You have the ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have proven ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion.
- You are Proficient in Google Suite ( Docs, Sheets, Presentations, Email, Calendar).
- You are adaptable and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a positive attitude, are proactive, and are self-motivated.
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO.
- You will provide administrative assistance, such as screening of emails, writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications and handling all inquiries on the CEO’s behalf.
- You will be in charge of travel arrangements and designing logistics to the CEO.
- Will manage calendars and will be in charge of scheduling meetings with Internal and external clients.
- You will assist with preparing and editing documents, presentations, and reports.
- You will Coordinate and prioritize incoming requests and tasks, ensuring timely completion.
- You will manage and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- You will be responsible for personal appointments and bookings as needed.
- You will be responsible for gift buying tasks.
- You will assist with presentations and pitch decks.
- You will plan events including reservations of space, assist with marketing and advertising for events from start to finish.
- Assist with special projects and tasks as assigned.
- We offer continuous training and growth opportunities
- You are part of a multicultural and collaborative team that is constantly growing.
- Don’t be afraid to break things; we encourage risk-takers.
Foxbox Digital is an LGBT company certified by the Illinois and National LGBT Chambers of Commerce. We are committed to working with diverse and inclusive teams to continue building the digital revolution.
Foxbox is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all and team members with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Foxbox are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Foxbox will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Foxbox encourages applicants of all ages.