At Yield Guild Games (YGG), we make gaming history. We are pioneers in blockchain gaming and a decentralized network of gaming guilds focused on blockchain games and web3 ecosystem development. YGG is on a mission to onboard millions into the open metaverse by providing high-value networks, access, and opportunities. We believe that by providing an equal opportunity support system, players around the world can achieve more – so we can all become power players in games and in life.
As a Finance Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our organization’s financial health and stability. Your primary responsibility will be maintaining accurate and comprehensive monthly reports on budgeting and treasury activities. By leveraging your analytical skills and financial acumen, you will contribute to informed decision-making processes and aid in the company’s strategic financial planning.
- Prepare and analyze monthly budget reports, ensuring alignment with financial goals and objectives
- Monitor and track asset positions to ensure alignment with our asset management strategy
- Maintain a timely and orderly process for all monthly reports
- Works with team to improve system processes for, but not limited to, payments, operations, and reporting
- Assist the asset management team with strategy
- Ensure record-keeping and documentation are preserved throughout the organization pertaining to financial transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Min 1 year of professional experience
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bias for action, self-starter attitude, and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Proactive with good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player
- A good problem solver, be able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong interests in blockchain and web3 technology