Finance Manager – Remote – UK
Aspire Software is looking to hire an extremely self-motivated Financial Manager to join the Finance team and play a mission-critical role in helping to shape and develop the UK Finance Function!
The Financial Manager will report to our Head of Finance within the Affinity Software global portfolio, part of the Aspire Software Group. Aphinity Software is creating a new remote finance team, which will be working with a range of verticals within the portfolio. The Finance Manager will drive compliance work and cash management at a portfolio level, along with supporting at a business level with a number of companies. They will be an exceptional entrepreneurial team player for our fast-paced financial function.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
Our motto is “Be Humble, Stay Hungry!”
The successful candidate can be based anywhere within the UK, working in a remote work model, with a requirement to be at our London office atleast once per month!
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Drive and manage the audit process
- Own corporation tax, including liaising with accountants, ensuring HMRC accounts are accurate, payments are made on time and finance team members provide data required
- Own WC review and analysis
- Cashflow forecasts and extraction
- Prepare quarterly P&L forecasts
- Review revenue recognition and ensure accurate
- Analyse and discuss KPIs
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Own P&Ls, ensuring accurate and delivered on a timely basis
- Complete acquisition accounting and support on integrations
- Participate in special projects and process improvements
- Qualified Financial Accountant with at least 5+ years post-qualification experience is essential
- Prior financial audit experience is essential
- Experience in process improvement and adapting to a changing environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with leading a team
- A desire to grow and develop in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Resourceful and will take initiative
- A team player who loves a challenge and wants to eventually ‘own’ their area of the business
- Someone who is driven by life-long learning and continuous professional development
- At least a professional level of English, both written and verbal, is essential
- Legally authorized to work in the UK
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.