We’re looking for a copywriter, to work for our end client in their offices in London. This is a remote first, 6-month role, 4 days per week, and an exciting opportunity to work for a leading lifestyle Japanese brand.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
The purpose of this role is to produce engaging written content across multiple e-commerce channels in line with our client’s tone of voice. The content produced will be used by teams across the business in a variety of key customer touchpoints, including (but not limited to) our client’s homepage, newsletters, product names and descriptions, blog, product category pages and content-rich landing pages in support of multi-channel campaigns.
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Wordbank, a marketing localization agency with offices in London and Denver. People are at the heart of everything we do and our on-the-ground network of culture and language professionals deliver sector expertise, market knowledge and channel specialism. We want everyone in the Wordbank family to feel respected and valued. Which is why we’re proud to be an Investors In People Gold company − proof we practise what we preach.
- Craft compelling copy for weekly homepage updates
- Produce concise, high-performing messaging for the newsletter
- Write product names and descriptions for the website, ensuring copy leverages strategically chosen SEO keywords and adheres to brand tone of voice and style expectations
- Support other BAU copywriting activity (including, but not limited to, category page updates, SEO-based actions, content page writing, etc.)
- Craft compelling and inventive articles for the blog and support with the ideation and planning of the blog strategy
- Support designers and site operations teams by responding to ad-hoc copy and content requests
- Regularly use data-driven insights to demonstrate the success of a piece of content
- Proactively engage with stakeholders across departments
- Develop strong product, campaign and business awareness
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ demonstrable experience copywriting in an e-commerce context
- Experience in retail or fashion is a plus
- Exceptional spelling and grammar
- Good understanding of SEO. Experience in copywriting to achieve SEO-based objectives is a plus
- Clear experience working in a fast-paced environment
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Bilingual in Spanish (native level) and English
- Self-driven and organised
- Confident engaging with teams inside and outside of e-commerce
- Able to work in a multicultural setting
RATE (based on a 6 month contract)
Day Rate: £145
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and covering letter. The interviews are to be conducted immediately, followed by a short test before a start date in February.