Flipside Crypto is a leading on-chain data analytics and business intelligence platform, that empowers the web3 community to build with and leverage accurate, reliable data across 20+ blockchains. Our data is labeled with proprietary algorithms for developers and analysts to query, create, and build. The Flipside product suite provides everyone from individuals to enterprises with flexibility on how and where they access on-chain data. Founded in 2017, Flipside has grown to be one of the world’s foremost blockchain analytics providers with over 75,000 community analysts and key partnerships with L1 & L2 ecosystems including Solana, NEAR, Flow, and Avalanche. Flipside is backed by leading investors including Republic Capital, True Ventures, Galaxy Digital, M13, and more.
Flipside Crypto is seeking a Head of Product to lead product strategy, drive growth and ensure we build products that are beloved by our customers. In partnership with the executive team, you will develop and execute on Flipside’s product roadmap including executing on both the ecosystem growth product, which is designed to deliver insights and user growth to our key blockchain partners and our Enterprise Data business, delivering crypto data to builders and analysts for commercial purposes. Learn more about those products here: https://flipsidecrypto.xyz/
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to drive rapid growth in a high paced-startup environment. You will lead, inspire and direct our Product team as it executes on the vision. You will also work closely with the engineering, data science, and analytics teams to drive discovery of new customer needs, understand the market, and identify new opportunities for us to win in a rapidly changing environment.
- Lead strategy sessions with the Leadership team, translating big ideas into roadmaps with execution plans to deliver against commercial goals. Define and advance the product strategy and roadmap of Flipside.
- Develop and communicate a comprehensive product roadmap that aligns with business objectives and customer needs. Prioritize feature development, balancing short-term and long-term goals, financial impact, customer feedback, market trends, and technical feasibility.
- Lead the end-to-end product development process from concept to launch and beyond. Partner with Engineering, Data Science, Analytics and other teams to ensure the transition from product strategy into a prioritized product roadmap, utilizing repeatable frameworks and processes.
- Partner with Analytics and Data Science to prioritize the development of new blockchain data-sets in response to customer demand and market trends.
- Build and lead a best in class team of product professionals with a focus on individual growth and progression within the organization.
- Implement data-driven decision-making processes and establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track product performance. Monitor product adoption, user engagement, and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and drive iterative enhancements.
- Create strong collaboration with the marketing team to develop value prop across product offerings and a pricing strategy that achieves aggressive growth objectives aligned with competitive analysis of industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Engage with the Flipside Board of Directors, crypto protocols, and thought leaders to learn about the latest trends in crypto, share ideas, and translate those learnings into ideas for action at Flipside.
- As each crypto day often feels like one full human year, be able to swiftly adapt to rapidly changing environments. Be bold to lead fast experiments and iterations to ensure Flipside Crypto maintains its leading position in the industry.
- 10+ years product strategy and/or management experience. Experience within enterprise SaaS (preferably startup), analytics and b2b tech companies preferred.
- Track record of product invention and commercialization achieving key measurements of success. Strong competitive market insights.
- Deep strategic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to translate market insights and customer needs into product strategies and roadmaps.
- Demonstrated experience leading product teams, with a strong emphasis on mentorship and coaching to inspire a high performing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly and articulately in a way that resonates with others