At Productable, we strive to turn everyday employees into problem solvers and are on a mission to make fearless experimentation modus operandi for organizations everywhere. We’re a patent-pending SaaS platform that gives organizations all the tools they need to turn ideas into real, scalable innovations. With Productable, leaders get all the right insights, so they know when to pile on resources or when to pivot; and individual innovators get the guidance they need to develop their own ideas the fastest.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Head of Product who will lead the development and execution of our product strategy. You are passionate about operating at a high level and in the weeds, empowering cross-functional product teams, and our mission to enable fearless experimentation within organizations. As Head of Product, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Drive product strategy and vision: be responsible for creating and communicating the product strategy and vision to the team and stakeholders.
- Be a player and a coach: manage active projects and the product roadmap while setting up the product team to scale.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define product requirements, ensuring that they align with the company strategy.
- Manage the product life cycle: take full accountability for the product life cycle, from development to launch to ongoing management and maintenance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders: work closely with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and incorporate their feedback into the product development process.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis: conduct market and competitive analysis to ensure that the product remains competitive and meets user needs.
- Drive product adoption and growth, working with marketing and sales teams to develop product driven go-to-market strategies.
- Monitor product performance metrics, analyze user behavior data, and gather insights to inform product decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
What we value:
- Previous experience working with large organizations. Navigating the complexities of government contracts is a bonus.
- Experience with innovation teams, incubators, or similar environments is highly valued.
- Adaptable and comfortable with both enterprise sales and product-led growth strategies.
- A strong interest in organizational transformation and the resilience to manage long-term change processes is important.
- Interest in Government and Security Projects: Candidates with experience in, or a strong interest in, working on government, federal, or national security projects are highly regarded.
- Strong intellectual curiosity with a propensity for asking questions like “why” and “what problem are we trying to solve”
- Thinking creatively, dealing with ambiguity, and managing changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical stakeholders
- A blend of experience in Product Management and Product Leadership roles
- Ability to work remotely. This is a 100% fully-remote role.
- US Citizenship (requirement).
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Health Insurance
- Annual office stipend
- Monthly personal wellness stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- Team off-sites
- Additional benefits to come as we grow
Productable is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Productable participates in the E-Verify program as required by law to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.