Fully remote, part time position (25 hours per week). Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day. Ideal shift pattern would be 9am to 2pm.
Welcome to Mojo Mortgages, where we’re on a mission to become the largest and most disruptive mortgage broker in the UK. With the support of our RVU/Houseful family of brands, including Uswitch, Money, Confused, and Zoopla, we’re scaling fast and taking the industry by storm. We’re not just growing quickly, we’re growing exponentially. Our revenue has seen a staggering 300% growth year on year, and we’re just getting started.
We’re proud of our high Glassdoor Score, British Bank Awards, and fantastic customer reviews, but we’re always striving to do better. We’re all about pushing the boundaries, doing mortgages differently, and delivering outstanding service that makes a real difference in people’s lives.
We’re looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team and help us achieve our mission. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, love to innovate and want to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, we want to hear from you.
- Creating and maintaining employee records
- Booking in probation and other performance related meetings
- Management of the HR inbox & point of contact for employee queries
- Preparing and updating HR documents i.e. employee contracts, guides
- Assisting with reporting regularly on HR metrics
- Assisting HR adviser with payroll
- New starter process including issuing contracts, ordering equipment, referencing, fit and proper checks and completing/assisting with HR induction presentation plus management of the leaver process
- Managing absence administration process i.e. recording absences, liaising with managers
- Participate in HR projects
- 2 years’ experience in HR administrator or HR coordinator role
- CIPD level 3 or working towards preferred but not essential
- Experience of working in a FCA regulated company
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high-performance team
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload and meet agreed targets/deadlines
- Basic Salary 25k pro-rata to 25 hours (£16,025)
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata) + 2 companywide close down holidays
- Half day holiday for your birthday and full day off for moving house
- Sick pay and sick pay insurance
- Wellness programme from Able Futures
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Critical Illness cover & Death in service
- Enhanced parental & adoption pay
- Compassionate leave
- Long service awards up to £3000
- Casual dress