Talent Acquisition partners with Multilogin’s business and technical lines to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right and only the top performers for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
In this role, you are the go-to person who will advise hiring teams and own the recruitment strategy to deliver an outstanding recruitment experience for responsible lines.
You will partner with hiring managers and team members to build remote teams and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve, automate and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there’s always a better plan!
- You will manage the entire recruitment cycle from end-to-end (sourcing to contract signature) for all mission critical and evergreen roles in both
technical line, e.g. Engineering, Research, and beyond, and
business lineproduct, growth, customer support and operations,
- You will build and drive overall strategy and execution for building pipelines and engaging with groups and communities of candidates in your specialist recruitment areas, and regularly advise your hiring teams for insights and implementing improvements,
- You will become the SME on sourcing to hire niche profiles,
- You will be on the look out for and benefit all the good and best practices as well as tools available to present Multilogin as an employer of choice in the relevant talent communities (ie. hosting or attending to events, being an active member of interest groups, etc.) Sky is the limit!
- You will own the employer branding and candidate experience for technical and business lines and contribute to existing branding initiatives,
- You will liaise with other people team members as well as collaborating partners to oversee quality of outsourced human resources activities
- 1+ years of experience in full-cycle (technical / non-technical) hiring in fast-growing start-ups or technology companies,
- Experience with in-house recruiting, preferably at a technology company with a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment,
- Experience in the design and ownership of implementation of the overall recruitment strategy,
- Experience in interpreting data and using it to guide hiring decisions as well as ability to utilize it to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections,
- Proven experience in both inbound and outbound sourcing (particularly scouting and sourcing candidates through events, job boards, professional networks and outreach via ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Slack Communities, Stack Overflow, GitHub, Events, Meetups, etc.),
- Proven and hands-on experience conducting interviews in various structured approaches or methodologies (e.g., behavioral, conceptual, situational, attitude, culture-add, etc.) for assessing knowledge, experience, motivation and fit,
- Scout and source candidates through events, job boards, professional networks and outreach
- Experience with Recruitee or other ATSs,
- Previous remote working experience or commitment for trying it is a must,
- Excellent English communication skills,
- Offshore-hiring is preferable (particularly in Asia and LATAM locations) but not a must.