Since 2015, Multilogin (SaaS) is the leader in the anti-detect browser industry. We’re looking for a Sales Team Lead to join us and spearhead a dynamic sales force in the innovative realm of stealth browsing technology.
Your leadership will be instrumental in building and guiding our team through the evolving landscapes of sales strategies and reaching sales targets in a greenfield industry. We seek a leader who can inspire, drive growth, and embody our core values of innovation and customer focus. But most of all, we need someone who can get things done.
- Build, lead and mentor a sales team to exceed targets and drive customer success
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and improve processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across marketing and customer support to optimize sales and drive retention with the existing user base
- Monitor sales metrics and analyze data to identify areas of improvement as well as target new customer groups
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the team by coaching and scaling the sales team to reach peak performance
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Fluent English (C1)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong analytical skills, with a propensity for data-driven decision-making
- Proficiency with digital sales tools and approaches, as well as Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, capable of effectively articulating ideas and strategies
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, project-driven environment, with the ability to pivot tasks and strategies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, adapt to new contexts and work environments, and be open to feedback and continuous improvement