AAFCPAs is an innovative and forward-thinking firm. We have enjoyed primarily organic growth and continue our laser focus on sustained growth as an independent regional firm. We are considered an attractive alternative to the Big 4 and National CPA firms. We provide best-value assurance, tax, outsourced accounting, business consulting, information technology advisory solutions, and wealth management services to nonprofit organizations, commercial companies, wealthy individuals, and estates. Since 1973, AAFCPAs sincere approach to business and service excellence has attracted discerning clients along with the best and brightest CPA and consulting professionals. AAFCPAs donates 10% of its net profits annually to nonprofit organizations. We have an active DE&I committee and have commitment and accountability to these efforts.
AAFCPAs is an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the fourth largest CPA firm association in the world with 300+ member firms in 80+ countries. This provides our clients with seamless national and global coverage, along with an advantageous pay-as-you-use model.
Serves as an experienced and seasoned member of the Audit team specializing in healthcare clients such as nursing agencies, home health agencies, health centers, hospitals and behavioral health agencies. Performs and guides other staff members in delivering multi-faceted and complex assignments and tasks for a variety of clients. Demonstrates a breadth and depth of professional knowledge, technical skills and the ability to deliver a broad range of services in the accounting, tax, cost reporting, consulting and audit areas. Shares accountability with the manager and partner to ensure that clients are satisfied and that services are provided in a timely and accurate manner. Lead the engagement team with an emphasis on collaboration, flexibility and valuing the differences in others.
- BS/BA degree – concentration in Accounting and active pursuit of CPA
- 3+ years of auditing experience with a public accounting firm
- Specialty knowledge in healthcare topics such as patient service revenue, billing compliance and industry trends.
- A service mentality and a thorough understanding of accounting debits and credits and audit risk areas.
- Ability to work independently on assignments and address issues or questions with engagement Manager or Partner.
- Strong time management, organizational abilities, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to be the main client contact to provide exemplary services to your clients
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with CCH ProSystem fx Engagement is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO Program
- Flexible office location (Westborough, Boston, or remote)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership development opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AAFCPAs is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.