Medalogix is a one-of-a-kind data analytics company in the post-acute care space. We are transforming home health and hospice agencies by leveraging cutting edge data science, machine learning, and innovative cloud technology to equip clinicians and agencies to provide the right care at the right time.
The Company’s five machine learning products have demonstrated improved patient outcomes and reduced cost to the healthcare system, including reduced hospitalization, appropriate and timely transitions to end-of-life care, and optimized visit utilization for patients. Medalogix is poised for tremendous growth, as skilled home health and hospice care are positioned as the lowest cost providers in an industry shifting to value-based care.
Medalogix is currently seeking an experienced Senior QA Engineer with a focus on making a considerable difference in the quality, superiority, and reliability of our products. Reporting to the Director of Quality, this position’s responsibilities will be centered around analyzing, testing, and reporting on our product’s overall quality. The feedback you compile will be used to modify and strengthen our product line to provide customers with excellent results. Whether you are testing functionally or at the feature level, designing test models and comparison parameters, diagnosing problems, or collaborating with your team, the opportunity is there to improve our products and processes through various tools like Azure DevOps, SQL, Snowflake, etc.
A successful candidate possesses high work ethic, excellent communication skills, strategic thinking abilities, and strong analytical skills.
- Analyze functional requirements to design, implement and execute test strategies and test automation
- Build and execute functional, regression test cases, preparing test data within a 2-week sprint
- Collaborate and communicate with the team and management regarding test status, root cause, project progress and issue resolution
- Attending and contributing to agile ceremonies (i.e. standups, refinements, retrospectives, sprint planning, etc.)
- Actively participate in the defect/bug management process
- Representing the software quality engineering team throughout all phases of the SDLC lifecycle
- Knowledge and awareness of modern best practices for software development including source control, build processes, release management, and deployment
- Maintain awareness of current development, testing, commercial and open-source offerings of interest
- Striving to consistently learn and improve within the company as well as share general development trends with the team
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7 or more years of relevant work experience, including software testing and test automation
- Extensive experience with testing web applications, API and HTTP web services, JSON/XML, web-based applications, automated testing, ltesting, and performance testing
- Fluency in SQL with understanding of data models, object/entity relationships, and relational databases
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Cloud infrastructure and CI/CD processes for code deployments
- Experience working with product managers and developers within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the architecture and creation of automation frameworks, test harnesses and/or QA focused tools
- Knowledge of modern best practices for software development including IDE, source control, build processes, release management, and deployment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative, team-based culture
- Exposure to a cloud environment and Azure Devops
- Experience in healthcare (Hospice and/or Home Health preferred)
- High Growth and Awesome Culture: Medalogix has grown 100%+ for three straight years, with continued material growth planned over the next three years. This success is achieved through passionate, high-functioning talent focused on success. We work hard through our core virtues: Be Badass, Dream Big/Act Small, Do No Harm, and Row Together.
- Meaningful Work: Our products are used by healthcare providers in their day-to-day care programs. Our company’s work directly impacts patient care in the home.
- Modern Technology Products: At the core Medalogix is a technology company. We build modern, cloud-based SaaS software underpinned by data science and data engineering. Our technology team is passionate about using leading tools and practices in our daily work. Our market leading products are designed to equip home health and hospice agencies with technology to provide the right care at the right time. Medalogix products have received recognition from The Boston Globe, Fierce Healthcare, Becker’s Hospital Review, HIMSS, and Harvard Business Review.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Medalogix provides big company benefits in a smaller company environment. We provide competitive compensation along with awesome benefits including 401(k) matching.
BENEFITS / INCENTIVES
- Highly sponsored and a variety of Healthcare Plans (PPO, HSA, and FSA)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Immediate vesting in the 401(k) with Company Match
- Education Assistance Program/Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Celebration of ‘Wins’ with Team Outings and Events
- Generous Paid Time Off with an additional (8 Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, and Company Sponsored Volunteering Holiday)
- Free Downtown Parking (When applicable)
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
Medalogix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.