saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable companies reach their full potential. We’re not just a company; we’re an evolving community of digital products. Our growing portfolio currently consists of 18 well-known startups across various B2B sectors such as Online Marketing, Business Tools, eCommerce and Developer tools.
We are an international remote team with colleagues in over 30 countries around the world. Discover more about us in our Candidate’s Hub, where you can get an inside look at saas.group, explore our culture, and gain insights into our team. We believe that informed candidates make for stronger hires, and we invite you to explore what sets us apart.
The role is based in the GMT+0 to GMT+3 time zones and is offered only to residents within these time zones.
This role is for our central marketing team that supports our portfolio companies with all things marketing and growth. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work with multiple multi-million dollar ventures across various industries at the same time.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Web Designer to join our team. You’ll be an integral part of our central marketing team, collaborating closely with our portfolio ventures to elevate their online presence and user experience.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in creating visually stunning, user-centric websites while aligning design strategies with business goals. Your work will range from incremental improvements to complete redesign and rebrandings – from whole website projects to individual landing pages and a wide range of marketing-related design material (e.g. white paper, social media banner, display banners, etc.). You’ll lead the end-to-end design process, from concept to execution, and work closely with our in-house web developer to implement responsive and user-friendly web designs that focus on functionality, accessibility, and performance.
- Web design and marketing design: lead and execute the design process ensuring a cohesive and visually appealing design for each portfolio venture.
- Collaboration: work closely with various teams in our portfolio to understand their unique requirements and needs while keeping their audience and branding in mind.
- UI/UX optimization: analyze the user experience and implement improvements to enhance usability, navigation, user satisfaction and conversion rates.
- Brand consistency: maintain and enforce brand consistency across all marketing channels. Where necessary, create brand guides for each venture in close collaboration with each team.
- Based in a European time zone.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- 5+ years of experience in web design, preferably in a saas or tech-focused environment.
- Strong and diverse set of design skills, with a portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools such as Figma.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and web development technologies.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and/or other Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate design concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.