Chamberlain University has a 130-year history and the mission to educate, empower, and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities, and nations. We’re 99,000 strong, with 31,000 students and 68,000 alumni armed with the skills, passion, and determination to make a difference in today’s complex healthcare environment. By living Chamberlain Care®, we’ve built a culture in which colleagues and students thrive and we graduate extraordinary healthcare professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
Our regionally accredited University is comprised of the College of Nursing and the College of Health Professions. Our College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program at 23 campuses and online post-licensure degree programs and certificates including RN to BSN, RN to MSN, a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with six Specialty Tracks, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). Our College of Health Professions offers online options with a Master of Public Health degree, Public Health Certificate programs, and a Master of Social Work degree. Learn more about Chamberlain University, part of Adtalem Global Education, at www.chamberlain.edu.
Adtalem Global Education believes in a culture of collaboration, creativity, and innovation, which thrives when we can work flexibly. Depending on your location, this role may be hybrid or remote.
- REMOTE – If you live over 50 miles from Adtalem offices in Chicago, IL, Addison, IL, Columbia, MD, Minneapolis, MN, and Miramar, FL, this role is remote. However, occasional office visits may be required based on business needs, with advance communication for such requests.
Opportunity at a Glance
The primary purpose of this position is to support efforts to ensure that selected business units and academic programs operate in compliance with applicable federal, state, accreditation, and institutional regulations, policies, and procedures. The senior analyst recommends business practice and process control changes, assists in implementing said changes, conducts testing to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of controls, and executes controls in high-risk areas to mitigate non-compliance risk exposure.
- Works with staff across departments to ensure processes and procedures have sufficient controls to ensure compliance.
- Provides guidance and recommendations to staff on sufficiency of controls and corrective action plans.
- Assists in the design and implementation of new or revised business practices and process controls.
- Assists accreditation leaders with the development and implementation of evaluation plans and assessment data management.
- Reviews process control compliance for execution and sufficiency in meeting control objectives.
- Provides additional review of reports and disclosures that are of particular risk to the organization.
- Provides input and recommendations to compliance and accreditation leaders for the design and implementation of improvement strategies to address the organization’s specific compliance risk areas.
- Ensures that corrections in the areas of non-compliance are made timely and accurately.
- Escalates unresolved items to leadership as needed.
- Executes additional process controls as identified.
- Attends various working group meetings to provide control recommendations for programs and initiatives that affect compliance-related activities and materials.
- Provides compliance and regulatory guidance as needed.
- Research various regulations, policies, and procedures and interprets potential impact on current controls.
Required for All Jobs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- 2+ years of experience in a quality assurance, compliance monitoring, or general quality improvement role. Required
- Some regulatory or accreditation policy compliance experience. Preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, database, and internet applications. Required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is a detail-oriented problem-solver.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Master’s Degree Preferred
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $47766.34 and $86253.75. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem’s Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/us/en/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.