Lucky VR is a game development studio that’s creating the next generation of online social gaming. Our exclusive partnership with PokerStars has propelled our debut game (Vegas Infinite) into one of the most popular multiplayer games providing authentic poker, blackjack, roulette, craps, and slots in breath-taking environments.
Originally based in Toronto, our team has adopted remote working for the future. As we continue to scale our product and team, we’re looking for talented people to help make our ambitions a reality. If you’re passionate about gaming and taking on big challenges we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Lucky VR is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team. The User Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the direction and implementation of our brand within the Vegas Infinite universe. The User Acquisition Manager will oversee our digital marketing strategy including ad click optimizations, iterating to find the best players through multiple ad campaigns and work with our publisher to optimize return on ad spend (ROAS). Digital marketing must become a key part of our arsenal as we are expanding the reach of Vegas Infinite outside VR.
- Oversee all aspects of Vegas Infinite marketing (traditional and digital)
- Work closely with all key stakeholders (publisher, partners, management) to deliver on key initiatives and KPIs
- Develop and implement a long range strategic plan, marketing and social media strategies, annual plan and quarterly promotion calendar that align with the company’s growth and target market
- Develop, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns to hit awareness, traffic and sales goals within defined ROI targets
- Monitoring and measuring the performance of marketing activities using relevant metrics and analytics tools
- Conduct and analyze market research, sales/traffic data, market and competitor information to drive actionable insights from rigorous data analysis and to uncover new opportunities for growth
- Optimize digital assets pricing strategy, recommend changes to bring more value and oversee pricing executions
- Manage external service providers and interfaces (incl. negotiations, briefings and reviews)
- Budget management and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree/relevant professional experience
- 10+ years experience in the gaming industry of which a minimum of five years have been spent in high-level marketing roles
- Successfully shipped several AA and AAA titles across multiple platforms, both digital and retail. Experience with AAA games as a service on Mobile/PC/console is a plus
- A true leader, able to build rapport with cross-functional teams and make sure tasks are executed in a timely manner
- Experience using analytics visualization tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, deltaDNA, Flurry, UGS Analytics or GameAnalytics
- Experience with install attribution tools such as AppsFlyer
- Experience creating and measuring ad campaign performance in Facebook/Instagram/X
- Very good market knowledge of PC and mobile F2P games
- Track record of directing iterations with concept artists to optimize ad click rate
- Proven track record of leading and developing a team
- Experience in developing and maintaining marketing and digital strategies and plans
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Analytical with ability to derive insights and recommendations from data and trends
- Data driven approach to digital marketing optimization using clear KPIs to show progress
- Driven and tenacious to get things done
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation style
- Technologically savvy including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience working on Social Casino products is beneficial but is not required
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. We value passion and work ethic, so if you are passionate, ambitious and want to work on the cutting edge of technology, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Lucky VR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.