Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.
The Vice President of Talent Management is a critical member of the Therapy Brands People Ops team, having the responsibility for leading the strategic talent management and learning direction by designing and deploying initiatives that enable and support our team members and leaders to help achieve organization success. Under the direction of the Chief People Officer and working closely with leaders and the extended people team, this individual will provide leadership in the areas of strategic business partnership, team member development, leadership effectiveness, leadership development, change management, culture development, engagement and team development.
- Learning: Design, deploy and manage a comprehensive learning strategy to build the team member and leadership skills used to deliver Therapy Brands strategic objectives and fill existing talent & performance gaps
- Culture & Change: Drive a resilient growth mindset culture through onboarding, engagement, and change management
- Performance Mgmt: Facilitate a strong performance and execution culture through a performance management framework, coaching, mentoring, talent reviews and succession
- Business Partner Field Management: Lead and manage the HR Business Partner team in day-to-day talent support and implementing HR initiatives across various departments and locations
- Partner with the Chief People Officer to ensure corporate compliance with HR Laws: Develop, implement, and manage HR team member policies. Track and update existing policies and processes to ensure full compliance with local regulations while delivering a team member first approach
- Agility, Collaboration & Metrics: Collaborate with senior leadership to anticipate talent needs, gather requirements and recommend/implement industry leading best practices in talent management – track and report on results; pivot as needed
- Team Management: Build a high performing team that delivers results and an exceptional team member experience
- HR Leadership Team Member: Collaborate closely with HR leadership team to design and deploy interconnected HR solutions
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 15-20 years of broad HR or talent experience, with 5a+ years managing a talent or Learning & Development team and function
- HR and L&D certifications a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Verifiable Leadership Development, culture development, OD, training needs analysis, training evaluation and consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence key stakeholders, People team and leaders in a decentralized learning environment
- Thorough understanding of adult learning theory, learning technologies, ISD, change management and employee motivation techniques
- Demonstrated proficiency in the development of strategy, program design and implementation of talent initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
While we’ve outlined some key qualities we typically seek, it’s essential to remember that there might be additional unique strengths and talents you possess that would make you an exceptional match for us, even if they’re not explicitly mentioned. Studies have consistently highlighted the significance of this principle, particularly for individuals from disenfranchised backgrounds, including women and other marginalized groups. These individuals often hesitate to apply unless they meet every single requirement, unlike their male counterparts who are more inclined to apply when they meet around 60% of the criteria.
The message we want to convey is that taking a leap of faith and applying can be incredibly rewarding. Your distinct abilities and perspectives could be exactly what we need to create a more diverse and inclusive team. So, don’t hesitate—apply today and let’s explore the exciting possibilities together!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.