Open to Various U.S. Locations or Fully Remote; Flexible Work Policy!
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our best-in-class Healthcare team. This Account Executive will be working across various therapeutic areas. In this role you will be a master project manager supporting both your internal team and external client.
You will start to master day-to-day account activities and know how to achieve valuable results for clients while increasing client exposure. You will act as the liaison between the media and your client by managing key press releases for clients with an ability to tell a compelling story for consumers. This person will have the ability to draft strategic materials for clients, generate creative ideas and think both strategically and tactically.
We are in need of someone who understands the healthcare space (ideally pharmaceuticals) and has a passion for working with healthcare clients.
What is the work?
- Develop knowledge of client’s industry, business goals and overall competitive landscape through trade publications and desktop research
- Sharpen your creative writing talents, developing press releases and pitch letters which aim engage and captivate the reader
- Monitor several outlets a day and be able to differentiate between what is newsworthy in order to give constructive and well thought-out client recommendations
- Interface with clients, respond effectively to client questions and contribute in client meetings all under the supervision of senior managers
- Develop a vast knowledge of the media that influences your client’s customers while building relationships with key media outlets
- Be comfortable with digital media tools and metrics and utilize social networking formats to reach specific audiences
Experience that contributes to your success:
- 1-2 years of experience working with healthcare clients (ideally pharmaceutical clients) within a PR agency
- You will have industry specific knowledge and interest and be an ambassador for BCW in the healthcare field
- Experience working with high touch healthcare clients
- Ability to take ownership of a program and work with autonomy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Experience using media monitoring tools (Cision, Radian6, Gorkana, Vocus, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities and employee resource groups
Perks of working at BCW:
- Hybrid work environment that offers the flexibility and balance of working from home and going into the office
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and personal days, as well as Summer Fridays. Our Flexible Holiday Policy includes 9 paid holidays inclusive of Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day, with the option to swap out a company holiday for another personally significant day. We also offer paid time off for voting, jury duty, bereavement and school leave. In addition, our offices are closed for Winter Break between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave to bond with your new child, also inclusive of adoption and foster care
- Wellness benefits including healthcare, vision, dental and pet insurance, as well as free virtual or in-person counselling for mental health.
- 401K Savings and Investment Plans
- Commuter benefits using pre-tax dollars per month to pay for eligible commuting & parking expenses
- WPP Employee Discount Program based on client roster
- Career growth opportunities through continued education, training & development courses, and BCW’s Career Pathing program
- Employee Resource Groups that provide our employees the platform to network, build key leadership skills, gain greater visibility and access to senior leadership, have an impact at BCW and the outside community and accelerate their careers.
BCW is part of WPP’s global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless opportunities to grow.
BCW’s commitment to moving people starts with our employees. You’ll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning. We’re committed to moving our people forward in their careers and helping them grow as people and professionals.
We wholly believe that our diversity is our strength and feeds the creativity critical to success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and the communities we serve. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQIA+ spectrum, differently abled and veteran communities.
For more information, visit bcw-global.com.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $35,000 to $75,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package; click here for more details.