PubNub is revolutionizing how People engage and interact in today’s virtual world!
Today, We are increasingly embracing Digital environments and immersing ourselves in Virtual Spaces more than ever. Whether it is everyday activities such as tracking and mapping a pick up or delivery as it approaches our location, chatting in real-time, remotely controlling our thermostats, or synchronously collaborating with colleagues at work, engaging in multiplayer or simulation games, we are largely leading virtual lives. It is these real-time interactions that breathe life into Virtual encounters, making them as engaging and immersive as in-person ones.
PubNub offers an end-to-end Platform to Build, Optimize, and Deliver Real-time features within Applications that make Virtual experiences come alive. Our Developer Platform has been the most trusted Solution for leading global brands such as Adobe, Docusign, RingCentral and more not only because we enable them to Deploy Applications faster and Go to Market quicker but also offer unmatched Reliability, Scalability and Enterprise-grade Security to attract and create loyal Consumers.
As an industry Pioneer, PubNub’s expertise spans over a decade in shaping and delivering Real-time Communication and Messaging capabilities to over 2000 customers trusting our Platform to create 900,000+ Developer Projects to date. PubNub is headquartered in San Francisco, with team members across the USA, UK, Poland, India and Singapore.
PubNub is a Remote First Company.
We understand that there’s no one-size fits all approach to how we deliver our best work. Our employees can choose where they prefer to work—from home, an office, or their favorite coffee shop—in an open, transparent and collaborative environment.
stakeholders. As an Account Manager, you will work with new and existing customers, build and
manage relationships and grow the customer base in your territory by aligning with customers to
adopt new use cases and become the trusted advisor in these relationships.
customers, including engineering, product, line of business owners and C-suite.
● Strengthen and expand relationships within strategic customer accounts, including
up-leveling existing relationships with key exec-level sponsors and regular travel to
customer sites for engagement to gather customer feedback, communicate the product
roadmap, and uncover future business opportunities.
● Ensuring overall customer satisfaction and preventing churn.
● Acting as a channel of communication between PubNub and customers and resolving
customer complaints promptly.
● Identifying high-value customers and developing strategies to build relationships.
● Researching market trends and generating more sales.
● Preparing and presenting regular reports on customer usage and trends to internal
PubNub and external customer stakeholders.
● Developing long-term strategies for customer retention and making plans to implement
● Expanding and growing ARR with existing customers through building relationships and
regular meetings with customers to align around customer product roadmaps and
opportunities to leverage PubNub in realtime projects
● Working closely with a team of Account Executives, other Account Managers, SDRs and
SEs to develop joint strategies on how to develop their territory.
● Be an expert in PubNub positioning and messaging across multiple verticals like gaming,
telehealth, live streaming, and elearning, along with various use cases including chat,
geolocation, notifications, and real-time messaging.
● Be the voice of your customers communicating feedback for product development and
addressing customer issues while working internally with our support and engineering
● Leverage all sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to accurately
forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the use of the CRM.
● Continuous learning and training of PubNub’s evolving products, services, and
● Entrepreneurial mindset with 5+ years experience in Account Executive, Account Management, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Enterprise Selling or similar client-facing roles with a technical audience
● Motivated and positive approach to solving customer problems large and small
● Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking activity, retention and revenue metrics, while leveraging tools like Outreach and Zoominfo to drive productive sales motions and
● Experience with value-based sales processes and capability to build ROI as part of your sales methodology.
● Solution-oriented and consultative approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy.
● World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
● Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time
Commissions upto USD60,000 per annum
⚕ Medical, Dental, Vision & Wellness Benefits
🌐Monthly Internet & Cell Phone Stipend