First Help Financial (FHF) is a fast-growing and culturally diverse company in the U.S. We provide auto loans to the underserved and care for our customers and partners with exceptional service. Through flexible financing options and tri-lingual support, we offer consumers an easier way to finance their first car. We lend to and support our portfolio which has consistently grown 30-40% each year over the last six years. Here you will find hard-working colleagues that come from over 20 countries. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism but also enjoy our work. Our culture and benefits are geared towards making you successful in life and comfortable at work.
Your Title: Remarketing Administrative Assistant
Your Location: Remote/within the US
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm EST
You Report To: Loss Mitigation Manager
Compensation: $18.23 per hour plus bonus!
About the Opportunity:
First Help Financial, recently voted “Great Place to Work” is seeking a highly motivated Remarketing Administrative Assistant. Not just your cookie-cutter administrative job, this position is designed as a career opportunity to grow and develop with the organization! It is crucial in this role to cross-check your work in several databases to ensure every step has been completed so that the flow of activity is compliant! You will be responsible for ensuring that all incoming information regarding all aspects of Loss Mitigation is filed correctly and up to date. You will verify insurance coverages, update/ maintain department spreadsheets, input/track data, and track title status. This job is a full-time remote position that will require 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm EST. If you describe yourself to perform at your best in a fast-paced setting, a self-starter who takes initiative offers white glove customer service , and values a team-focused environment, then First Help Financial wants to see your resume!
What you will do:
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Input and track Sales information in Leapfrog
- Update and maintain auction statuses in AutoIMS
- Input receipt of post-sale checks
- Audit and send required documents for Gap/Warranty Cancellations
- Maintain post-sale document uploads
- Verify insurance coverage on recovered vehicles
- Assist with title tracking in the Allstate portal and Remarketing dashboard
- Assist Remarketing team with any other duties
What you bring:
- AA/AS preferred
- Passion to establish a career with FHF, we grow our teams
- Excellent communication skills/must be a team player keeping all lines of communication open
- Ability to multitask, self-reliant
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- A “can do” attitude
- Great Perks – We offer generous salaries, competitive health and welfare benefits (medical, dental, vision, LTD/STD, Identity theft, paid parental leave, and much more), paid vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, social activities, monthly lunches, robust employee recognition, and talent development program to enhance your career with us.
- Culture – We are believers in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard and care deeply about our customers and partners, we want you to have room for your family, friends, and yourself.
- Growth – Company growth provides unprecedented career growth. FHF’s extraordinary year-over-year growth in revenue and new markets provides an opportunity for you to establish and develop your career growth. We engage each employee to build a career plan that benefits everyone, and we have a proven record of investing in you.
Diversity and Inclusion
FHF is committed to building a culture that respects and embraces all walks of life, inclusive of all genders, races, cultures, ages, sexual orientations, and other identities. We will make accommodations when interviewing anyone with special needs.