At Just Global we live and breathe B2B and believe in igniting B2B relationships. Our independent, global team actively engages with clients to put our deep technical knowledge and unique perspectives of markets and buying processes to work. We maximize insights, we spark creativity, and we leverage technology to inspire brand loyalty and drive reoccurring revenue. We are the heart of B2B.
What you are accountable for:
The Associate Director, Analytics is accountable for leading and managing a high-performing team in our EMEA Region. You will collaborate with your Director and Analytics teammates in leading the team vision, evaluating measurement platforms, investing in team training and helping guide the curation of measurement frameworks. You will be client-facing and will lead by example, ensuring team members learn from your experience. You will also work with fellow teammates to ensure client analytics work is achieved. You will also be responsible for ensuring measurement plans, dashboarding and reporting, insights, and optimization recommendation for assigned clients is conducted under best practices.
What you are responsible for:
- Partner closely with respective associate directors and leaders across platforms, media, client service and operations to align and execute Just Global holistic reporting and measurement offering.
- Grow the existing talent in the Analytics team to be at industry best-in-class levels while creating a team environment that sets standards for quality, encourages entrepreneurial energy, rewards collaboration, celebrates individual strengths, and establishes clear paths for success.
- Pursue partnerships with various measurement solutions to enable Analytics team to gain insight into industry-leading solutions and inevitably provide the best possible measurement framework for clients.
- Oversee execution and workloads for Supervisors and other analysts who report into you, to ensure analytics work is accomplished with high degree of excellence and within scope. Identify bandwidth problems and help alleviate the workload bottlenecks when necessary.
- Oversee onboarding of new clients to ensure a smooth transition and establish successful Analytics processes and relationships.
- Act as a guide and sometimes lead when needed in the preparation and presentation of Quarterly Business Reviews and client reporting, insights, and strategic recommendations on account performance to clients.
- Partner with outside consultant or oversee team members to conduct exploratory data analysis and modeling from complex, disparate data sources to recognize patterns, identify optimization opportunities, and forecast performance.
- Provide internal training sessions, points of view (POVs), and contribute to case studies.
- Facilitate training for team members when needed to ensure team has necessary skills to meet job requirements.
What you’ll bring [knowledge, skills, and/or experience]:
- Agency knowledge
- B2B Marketing – Client Knowledge
- B2B Marketing – Creative
- B2B Marketing – Industry
- B2B Marketing – Media Activation
- B2B Marketing – Media Planning
- B2B Marketing – Media Strategy
- B2B Marketing – Strategy
- B2B Marketing – Vendor landscape
- Campaign trafficking/tagging
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Various attribution methodologies
- Active Listening
- Data analysis
- Insight creation
- People management
- Presentation Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Upwards Management
- 7+ years in analytics, media measurement, data strategy, or related field.
- 7+ years of Microsoft Excel, and data visualization tools, such as Datorama, Tableau, or Power BI
- 5+ client management and project management experience
- 2+ years of multi-touch attribution (MTA) and media mix modeling experience
What it means to work at Just Global…
Being a Just teammate means working in alignment with our Values…
- Build rapport first.
- Put yourself in their shoes.
- Assume positive intent. Give others the benefit of the doubt.
Be One Team
- Be the guardian of each other’s reputation.
- Have each other’s back. Help each other out.
Strive for Brilliance
- Create work you can be proud of.
- Remain open and curious.
- Improve your work. Improve yourself.
And in return you can expect…
- You will be seen, heard, and included as a whole human being
- Your contribution will be valued, rewarded, and recognized
- You will develop deep and meaningful relationships that could last a lifetime
- You will have leaders who are worth following
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your craft
- You will have a meaningful chapter in your career path
At Just Global, you will have the flexibility to work and live from anywhere in your home country, as long as it works for your client(s), your team, and you. This flexible working policy aims to attract and retain individuals who have a focus on performance, an aptitude towards learning, and a desire to live by our agency’s behaviors and values. Our compensation philosophy is commensurate with the type of teammates we are seeking to join us.
We use various market and data-driven salary sources to determine a salary range for each role. Your salary is based upon the skills and experience you bring along with the salary range established for your role. This will be discussed with you at the appropriate stage in the recruitment process. The goal is to ensure that Just Global teammates have salaries that are highly competitive, regardless of where they live. In addition to your base salary and our flexible working policy, you will enjoy market-leading employment benefits that support you as whole human being. You will also have the opportunity to participate in a discretionary non-contractual profit share, which is based on company performance, because when we succeed as a company, we all get to share in that success.