This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a lucrative sales career, working at the cutting edge of the booming legal software industry. If you believe you have the potential to be a sales superstar but have not been given the chance, we want to talk to you!
Our mission is to improve cash flow for law firms around the world by helping them get paid faster. Cash flow is the biggest challenge law firms face and we want to solve it by providing a payment solution that helps firms get paid, on-time, in full, every time whilst creating a great experience for their clients.
FeeWise is a legal first payments technology company owned and backed by the global leader in legal practice management software, the LEAP-Info Track group of companies.
The FeeWise team is a small and dynamic group of passionate legal payment specialists. The business is experiencing rapid growth as it moves from start-up to scaling phase, so you will have lots of opportunity to make a difference. You will receive the training and tooling to succeed from our local team in the North American market.
- Generate, qualify and develop new business leads, creating and maintaining positive client relationships to build business.
- Cold and warm calling prospective FeeWise users.
- Confidently conduct software demonstrations to potential customers, highlighting the benefits of FeeWise’s product’s features.
- Training of FeeWise clients in North America, in relation to online payments.
- Prepare and present proposals.
- Ensure all communication with Opportunities is effective, friendly and professional.
- Meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Participate in sales conferences and events.
- Diligently follow up Opportunities.
- Effectively communicate to the Head of Sales and the business regarding Opportunities, objections and product feedback.
- Record client engagement in Hubspot, and monitor KPI’s.
- Prior experience within the legal professional is desired but not necessary.
- Hubspot and Salesforce experience is preferable but not essential.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen: the ability to build trust with senior directors and business owners in a credible and informed manner.
- A strong ‘will to win’;
- Excellent time management skills, a competitive self-starter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Available.
- Hybrid or Remote work model.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- 401k with Company Matching Program.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
- A fantastic culture, open communication and transparency through practical and quarterly strategic briefings.
- Opportunity to work with a company in an exciting, high growth phase where each employee can make a real difference.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We look for the best person for the job.