In this multifaceted role, you will be the cornerstone of our operations and growth strategy. You will work directly and report to our COO as well as work with our CEO, driving key initiatives, setting up operational frameworks, supporting in day-to-day operational tasks and spearheading growth-focused initiatives. This position is ideal for a talented generalist with a keen eye for detail, a knack for operational excellence, and a burning entrepreneurial spirit.
The Company: NXTLVL is at the forefront of Education Technology, working with K12 schools to supercharge students’ soft skills development. As we accelerate our growth in the U.S., we seek a Business Strategy & Operations Specialist to join our trailblazing team, starting in Q1 2024.
- Act as a pivotal support to the COO, handling a variety of strategic and operational duties (essentially acting as Chief of Staff)
- Responsible for daily ops tasks ensuring efficient functioning of business processes, including smooth running of new and existing student cohorts.
- Lead and execute growth strategies, including partnerships and business development efforts.
- Spearhead grant applications and manage funding opportunities to support business initiatives.
- Support legal and administrative tasks, such as applying for licenses and ensuring compliance.
- 2-3 years’ experience in business, preferably with experience in management consulting or a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven track record of working independently, with a high degree of execution autonomy.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with motivation to take on challenges and drive significant impact.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of engaging effectively with team members and external partners.
What We Offer:
- The chance to join early an innovative team shaping the future of education.
- Direct collaboration with top-tier entrepreneurial team.
- A crucial role in shaping the company’s growth trajectory and operational success.
- The autonomy to innovate and implement strategies that make a real difference.
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
NXTLVL.io is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.