About Nexa Healthcare:
Nexa Healthcare is a call center organization that serves as a solutions partner in the healthcare industry. Our team ensures the delivery of exceptional experiences to each of our clients, providers, and their patients. Our company culture is people focused; the happiness of our team is a top priority. Our employees are passionately engaged with their work and take advantage of opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. By facilitating open and honest communication at every level, from customer-facing receptionists to our senior leadership team, we continue to create an environment of trust and integrity.
Summary of Position:
You will be responsible for managing calls ranging from appointment setting, customer service, call screening, call transfer and much more, for our healthcare clientele, which includes private practice, hospitals, and hospice services. You must be able to communicate effectively, professionally and compassionately, while applying a positive customer service attitude in all forms of communication.
***Must be available to work some Overnights, Holidays and Weekends***
- Maintain call control while providing exceptional and efficient service
- Use appropriate tone of voice while conveying empathy/compassion where appropriate
- Follow account specific instructions including scripted verbiage, appointment scheduling and call transfers
- Notate accurate and important information
- Escalate challenges appropriately
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Available to work some overnight, weekend, holiday and/or split shifts
- Ability to type 30 wpm with 94% accuracy
- Computer proficiency skills, and ability to navigate multiple systems and monitors
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to handle a high-volume of callers
- Quiet work from home environment with capability to connect to a modem router
- A desire to help people through what is often a stressful event in their lives
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role within the healthcare industry
We’ve got you covered:
EverService is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Remote-First Environment
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company 401(k) Matching
- Monthly Phone & Data Stipend
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time Off
- Paid DOUBLE your hourly rate, when working company observed holidays
About EverService Holdings, LLC:
EverService is a global provider of tech-enabled business solutions for companies of all sizes, helping them to grow and scale with digital marketing, website design & development, scheduling & booking services, 24/7 answering services, inbound & outbound sales, live virtual receptionists, client & patient intake, and IT services. The company focuses on end-to-end solutions specialized for the legal, medical, home services, retail and technology industries integrated with clients’ CRM, EHR and operational systems. EverService goes to market with vertically integrated, industry-leading brands including Alert Communications, Blue Corona, Nexa Receptionists, Mid-State Communications, Client Chat Live, Mainline Telecommunications, Nexa Healthcare, RYNO Strategic Solutions, iLawyer Marketing and Strike Healthcare. For more information, visit EverService at https://everservice.com/
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.