We are growing! We are currently looking to hire a Corporate Legal Advisor to work with us remotely from Lebanon.
Who we are:
Founded in 2006, our story started with two entrepreneurs. Today, we’re proud to be a global business. From Shanghai to Paris, we have 12 offices and operate across four continents in 70 countries. We are home to over 160 professionals from around the world, working together to serve more than 200 luxury clients.
At CXG, we love to evolve, elevate, and transform experiences while bringing brand promises to life. We offer strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of some of the world’s most iconic premium and luxury brands.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for managing legal aspects of the company with a focus on corporate law and company secretarial duties in a multinational setting.
- Provide legal advice on various topics including commercial contracts, labor law, partnerships, international ventures, and corporate finance, catering to the needs of a multinational corporation.
- Oversee and manage company secretarial duties, including the handling of business licenses, Corporate Registrar returns and submissions, Board of Directors documentation, and shareholder relations.
- Handle annual filings and ensure compliance with corporate governance requirements.
- Advise on and manage board and shareholder matters, including preparing for and conducting meetings, drafting resolutions, and maintaining communication.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties like regulators, external counsel, and public authorities, with a global perspective.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to safeguard the company’s legal rights.
- Prepare presentations for meetings, notices, resolutions, agendas, and related reports; take and transcribe minutes of meetings.
What you will bring along:
- BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree; MA or BSc in Business Administration with a legal qualification is advantageous.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a law firm or internal legal department with significant exposure to multinational corporations.
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing company secretarial duties, annual filings, and board and shareholder matters.
- Experience in corporate transactions, M&A, and a comprehensive understanding of Hong Kong corporate law is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; proficiency in French or Mandarin is a plus.
- Very high standards of accuracy and precision; well-organized.
- Independent decision-making ability, especially in handling sensitive and confidential information.