Are you looking to join an ambitious and fast growing software (SaaS) company to build a career in Customer Success Operations? Do you want to be part of a fast paced, focused environment and have a real impact on your company’s future? Do you want to get involved in technology but love supporting customers? If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective product that drives our customer’s employee performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change the way performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To achieve this we need to add to our amazing team…that’s where you come in!
The Customer Success Operations Associate will work directly with customers as they continue their partnership with PerformYard and utilization of our leading software product. You’ll own contractual questions with expectations of creating favorable outcomes for PerformYard contractually, while maintaining largely positive customer satisfaction and sentiment.
This team member will partner closely with the Director of Customer Success and our Customer Success Team to seamlessly engage with customers at renewal time, work through the execution of agreements, then ensure smooth transition to continued platform usage and partnership with the CSM. The Customer Success Operations Associate will also work closely with our Finance Team on accounts receivable, working towards successful and happy customers through every interaction.
This is a 100% Remote position – now & forever
- Manage individual account renewal processes by conducting initial outreach, pursuit, negotiation and execution of agreements for current customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding agreement terms, pricing, term length, seat changes, cancellation requests through calls, meetings, and email correspondence.
- Proactively pursue resolution to account based inquiries regarding contractual matters
- Maintain detailed status notes by account via Salesforce.com and additional internal tools
- Meet or exceed aggressive responsiveness and quality goals in interactions with customers both via phone and email.
- Partner with Finance Team on accounts receivable matters and pursue resolution of outstanding items with customers
- Audit account history for customer alignment as well as internal communication with team members
- Maintain knowledge of product enhancements/upgrades to field customers questions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer Success Operations Associate should have a minimum of one year of Sales or Account Management related experience, preferably in software
- Detailed and action oriented, with ability to manage multiple requests, respond quickly and with high quality, and problem solve on the fly
- Enthusiastic and proactive self-starter with ability to communicate
- Empathy for customer experience, and a desire to make customers successful
- Understanding or previous use of CRM, Customer Success or Help software tools
- Excited to operate in a fast paced start-up environment
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and Street smart
In addition to your compensation plan we also have medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits w/ HSA plan, disability insurance, 401k plan, generous PTO, paid holidays and other benefits.