Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
And now? Now we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who wants to take their career one step further. If you think you are one of those people, here you will have the chance to work with the world’s leading brands with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning technologies. Right now, while you are reading this, we are sending an average of 6 billion requests and almost 2 billion instant notifications to more than 700+ servers a day. On the Artificial Intelligence and Predictive side, we have more than 100 TB of historical data and 2PB+ monthly data transfer. We do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them. We have now reached 25% of global users. If all these interests you, read on for more!
Our Engineers and Software Developers always think with an innovative perspective, taking advantage of the inexhaustible power of the digital world. They create impressive and intelligent products like a true artist. Our Product and Development teams are located in our Istanbul office, so we produce and develop the technology we export to the world in our own country. As Insider, we believe in cooperation and adapting the innovations brought by technology by acting fast. We work closely with other Departments with agile teams, and we are not afraid of getting our hands dirty. As we said; we do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them ourselves.
A DevOps Engineer in Insider day in and day out;
- oversees end-to-end monitoring processes to ensure the uptime and performance of our cloud infrastructure and applications,
- installs, configure, and maintain monitoring systems,
- analyzes monitoring data to gain insights and identify issues,
- troubleshoots monitoring system issues and resolve them,
- innovates to improve the performance of monitoring systems.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have at least 3 years of DevOps or SRE experience,
- have a deep knowledge and experience in monitoring cloud infrastructure (AWS) and applications,
- have experience with monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK Stack, Splunk, etc.),
- have experience with a programming language (Python, Go, NodeJs, etc.),
- have experience with Linux and Unix systemsStrong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- have an excellent teamwork and communication skills,
- have experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring) tools,
- have experience with AWS CloudWatch,
- have experience developing Slack integrations.
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world, “Dev Talks” where our Software Developers talk about their career steps, and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- Hackathons we organize inside that push the boundaries, programming challenges, and coding competitions,
- free access to exclusive services such as Laracast, Egghead, LinkedIn Learning, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify,
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance,
- Smart Work Model side benefits to support food and bill expenses,
- The infamous Team Activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
- Remote Work! Work anywhere you’d like in Turkey.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.