Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.
The Director, Migrations is an experienced leader responsible for the successful execution of the Therapy Brands customer migration program, specifically in the SMB (small to midsize business) customer segment. This leader will drive standardization in process, approach, and experience throughout the customer journey from one Therapy Brands software technology to another.
The Director, Migrations is a player-coach who will provide leadership to the migration analysts, project managers, and customer-facing specialists responsible for executing the migration program playbook. They will also play a customer-facing role, where needed, by engaging with potential migration customers to understand current user workflows and pain points and creating a path for the customer to a signed migration agreement.
- Facilitate project team meetings and collaboration to ensure alignment and progress towards migration completion
- Manage migration reporting to provide transparency throughout migration lifecycles
- Manage deadlines and navigate competing priorities for project team members to ensure timeliness of migration completion
- Qualify customer needs against our software offerings and identify opportunities to better delight our customers in collaboration with our cross-functional Specialty teams
- Achieve performance metrics as it relates to migrations including customer retention, adoption and timeline for completion.
- In collaboration with SVP Customer Care develop migration approach for each platform consolidation including collaborating with product on readiness as well as determining the migration support model.
- Lead the Migration customer acquisition process from identification of migration candidates through contract signature and handoff to Onboarding Specialist
- Oversee the Migration team including leading weekly checkpoints with direct reports, annual performance reviews, and regular coaching and employee
- Prior experience leading customer-facing platform or product migrations in a SaaS environment required
- Demonstrable experience managing remote employees and building remote team culture
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role (Professional Services, Success, Customer Care)
- 5+ years of experience leading remote/distributed teams in a matrix organization strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate and coordinate across functional teams
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple competing priorities
- Ability to foster and develop ongoing cross-functional partnerships
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, success-driven team environment
- Strong understanding of, and empathy towards, the complex (and sometimes challenging) nature of organizational change experienced as part of a migration
- Ability to negotiate and be innovative in both challenging and collaborative migration engagements
- Ability to act with urgency to the needs of the customer and keep them at the center of the work, both day-to-day and throughout strategic planning
- Ability to translate data and decisions between internal and external stakeholders, sharing information in a meaningful way that reflects the technical expertise of the audience
While we’ve outlined some key qualities we typically seek, it’s essential to remember that there might be additional unique strengths and talents you possess that would make you an exceptional match for us, even if they’re not explicitly mentioned. Studies have consistently highlighted the significance of this principle, particularly for individuals from disenfranchised backgrounds, including women and other marginalized groups. These individuals often hesitate to apply unless they meet every single requirement, unlike their male counterparts who are more inclined to apply when they meet around 60% of the criteria.
The message we want to convey is that taking a leap of faith and applying can be incredibly rewarding. Your distinct abilities and perspectives could be exactly what we need to create a more diverse and inclusive team. So, don’t hesitate—apply today and let’s explore the exciting possibilities together!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.