Codifi | Full Stack Engineer (Web) | Remote
Codifi is building the ultimate digital solution for fieldwork that primes users in unique industries (cultural resource/heritage management, tribal, archaeology, paleontology, and more) to approach field data-gathering with respect and reverence, increasing the quality of data capture and preservation with user-friendly, intelligent, and intuitive digital tools, and liberating humans from the drudgery of forms.
This role requires a creative and capable designer and strategic thinker who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced, agile working environment with a balanced mix of excellence and urgency.
Hire Type: Full-time (salaried)
Schedule: 40 hours, Monday–Friday (flexible schedule)
Location: Remote: work from home
As a Full Stack Engineer for our Web application, your role is pivotal in designing and implementing practical solutions connecting front-end systems with back-end services to deliver innovative Enterprise SaaS experiences.
In this role, you will lead the development of our Single Page Web application, Microservices, and Orchestration APIs. You should possess a proven track record of creating innovative and scalable solutions using React, .Net Core 7, C#, NodeJS, Typescript, MongoDB, and MySql.
Your responsibilities include hands-on design and development, leadership, management, and collaboration with a hybrid on-shore/augmented team to create pragmatic solutions to complex business requirements within the context of digital transformation initiatives.
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts, and solution architect to understand the business and platform needs and deliver innovative solutions to complex problems
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to define technical user stories, build and test solutions
- Work with Frontend and Backend applications and cross-functional teams to design integrated solutions, test, and deploy
- Design and build Web applications with enhanced UX
- Build and maintain APIs for internal and external exposure
- Implement unit and automated integration tests
- Think critically and provide end-to-end solutions that can impact multiple systems
- Design, deploy, and manage cloud serverless architecture in Azure and AWS
- Represent the Digital team in various other areas of IT to provide integrated solutions
- Work on products built in Agile and DevOps delivery models
- Establish and adhere to coding standards and follow GitLab/VSTS branching and release strategies best practices
- Create solution architectures and application designs that are flexible and scalable
- Contribute to engineering communities of practice and document work
Expected to perform with independence and initiative, with direct support from the Head of Engineering. Expected to collaborate with other company leaders and members of the Product and Technical Teams, including Analysts, Developers, and Quality Assurance.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Information Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience developing Web Applications/SPA utilizing React.js & Typescript (and/or other JS frameworks)
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in building APIs and supporting backend services with .NET Core, NoSQL DB, and relational DB
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in building frontend applications with React
- Expert in .Net Core and C#
- Expert in unit and automated integration testing on both APIs and frontend applications
- Expert in React, reusable React components, React hooks, and integrating with APIs
- Expert with Production hand-off and support
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up/MVP-focused environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent team player with proven ability to influence diverse stakeholder groups
- Willing to learn and work in a highly adaptable, continuously changing environment.
- Able to give and receive open, honest feedback and to foster a highly collaborative environment
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills for team development
Chronicle Heritage and Codifi offers great benefits package and huge growth potential. Pay will be commensurate with experience and bonuses may be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, paid time off (PTO), telecommuting and mentorship programs for career growth.
Chronicle Heritage and Codifi participates in E-Verify to ensure all staff are authorized to work in the United States. Chronicle Heritage is also an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We encourage underrepresented groups, women, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community to apply.