What does Photobooth Supply Co do? Our team empowers aspiring entrepreneurs and event professionals with a proven and profitable business in the form of a photo booth. We’ve already helped transform the lives of thousands of customers worldwide and we’re so excited for what’s to come next!
We’re looking for a creative, entrepreneurial spirit who specializes in strategic thinking and leading teams to help drive our next stage of growth. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys building teams and processes from the ground up as you will be spearheading the development of our first Account Management team and creating tailored, optimized processes that bridge our Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success departments. If you thrive in a start-up environment and are passionate about shaping positive workplace cultures, we invite you to join us in defining the future of our organization’s and customer’s success!
- Builder: Build and develop our first Account Management team with support from the Director of Customer Success and Director of Sales.
- Hire and train a high performing team with a combined customer success and sales mindset
- Develop and implement effective strategies and processes that align with department and overall company goals
- Establish methods for ongoing improvement of team’s performance
- Excitement to jump in and get your hands dirty, especially in the early stages of the team’s growth!
- Customer Engagement: Develop and implement engagement processes specifically tailored for a 10-year customer base.
- Recognize opportunities to strengthen relationships, improve customer satisfaction, and drive revenue growth within existing global customer base
- Identify key clients and workflows that develop ideal engagement and customer growth across existing and new customers
- Effective Communicator: Foster communication bridges across Sales, Customer Success, and Account Management teams to build team cohesion.
- Encourage collaboration and information across the teams to support joint problem-solving
- Proactively develop feedback loops to ensure continuous learning to adapt to evolving customer, team, and business needs
- Work cross-functionality on key projects and initiatives to help collaboratively scale our Sales and customer-facing teams
- Data Driven: Analyze historical and incoming data to support strategic, data-based decision making in the early stages of team development and for long-term optimization goals.
- Create and implement systems for evaluation and optimization of customer engagement and sales operations processes
- Build reporting on customer feedback, initiative performance, and trends to support forecasting as well as current and future team goals
- Be curious, ask questions, strive to understand and propose solutions based on tribal knowledge and your own experience
- Increase Net Retention Rate utilizing photobooth sales and upgrading client
- Increase Average Revenue Per User by 20%
- 4+ years experience, including supervising teams, in account management, sales operations, customer engagement, or related field
- Demonstrated experienced in building and managing successful teams within customer and sales operations
- Customer-centric approach to engagement principals and business processes
- Solution-oriented mindset combining strategic and creative thinking to solve complex challenges
- Strong collaborative working style, natural ability to build connections between departments to support cohesive, unified workflows
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with the ability to convey complicated problems and solutions clearly and accurately
- Technically proficient with experience utilizing tools such as Shopify, Hubspot, Vitally, ClickUp, or similar programs
- Knowledge of sales procedures and natural closer, consultant mentality
Schedule: Monday-Friday, ideally comfortable working 8:30am-5:30pm PT
- Join a diverse and boutique team of 65 driven individuals spread across 15 states and 9 countries
- Be part of a fast growing company filled with career growth opportunities
- Collaborate with a team of dynamic, passionate, and fun individuals in a supportive and creative environment
🏥 Health Benefits
⏰ Steady Monday – Friday Schedule
👴 401K for California Based Employees
📚 Education Stipend
💰 Bonus Plan
🏝️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
💼 Trimester Financial Meetings
📊 Open Book Management
💪 Intimate Team
🧑💻 Work from Home Stipend
👶 Paid Parental Leave