Potential to earn $40,000-$120,000 in your first year with average recruiters making $120,000-$200,000 in the second year ($19.23/hour + Commission)!
As part of the Host Healthcare Recruitment team, the Senior Recruiter drives successful placements of clinicians on assignment across multiple healthcare specialties and clients. Senior Recruiters develop strong relationships with clinicians nationwide through proactive outreach efforts to recruit and place them in open temporary job opportunities aligned with their clinical and specialty experience across health systems, acute care hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health organizations and more.
The successful Senior Recruiter is self-motivated, with a strong desire to meet or exceed placement goals and passion for helping clinicians to thrive in their careers. The recruiter is a creative, energetic individual with excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional demeanor and maturity. The Senior Recruiter maintains a positive outlook and serves as a positive influence within the team. He or she is also well-organized, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and exhibits Host’s core values of Team Strength, Personal Accountability, Leading with Integrity, Driven by Excellence, Embracing Positivity and Mastering Our Craft.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Consistently meets and/or exceeds sales goals by driving new placements and retention of clinicians on assignment.
• Actively prospects, pre-screens and activates candidate leads through cold calling, email and text blasting. Identifies relevant open job opportunities that match the candidate’s specialty experience and professional interests.
• Understands clinician job requirements. Creates compelling candidate profiles for submission to hiring managers. Follows up daily on active candidate submissions and collaborates with account managers to ensure candidates move rapidly through the hiring process.
• Ensures interviews are scheduled and works with account managers to solicit assignment and extension offers on behalf of candidates. Able to pre-close and close offers with candidates to drive offer acceptance.
• Maintains strong rapport with clinicians on assignment to ensure a positive experience and actively drives assignment extensions and rebooking of clinicians at other facilities. Assists in resolving service or credentialing issues that may arise.
• Accurately enters all candidate and placement activity into the Host Healthcare database.
• High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Previous sales experience and/or healthcare knowledge preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communications. Able to negotiate and problem-solve collaboratively with candidates and internal team members.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills. Able to maintain an organized, well-run sales desk and meet required turnaround times. Comfortable within in a fast-paced work environment.
• High comfort level operating within technology platforms (e.g., Target Recruit)
Benefits and Compensation:
• Uncapped commission!
• Benefits on day 1 (medical, dental, vision) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits [Hawaii residents receive benefits on the first day of the month following hire date!]
• Eligible for 401K after 6 months of hire – company match at 1 year!
• Remote work option – work from anywhere in the United States
• We provide your equipment (laptop, monitors, headset, etc.)
• Discounted gym memberships
• Flexible PTO
• 10 paid holidays
• Training programs for growth and development
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Pet insurance – don’t forget about our furry friends!