GoGlobal is the world’s fastest growing, privately owned Global Employer of Record (EOR) service provider with a globally distributed and remote workforce.
GoGlobal’s technology-enabled EOR solution allows businesses of all sizes and geographies to hire staff globally without the need to set up a local entity, opening new doors to rapid expansion and growth. GoGlobal clients can hire top talent anywhere in the world – quickly, cost effectively and compliantly.
The pandemic has shown that people can be just as productive without a commute and that talent is global, not within close proximity to an office. We believe that this societal shift will continue indefinitely, and companies and potential candidates will need organizations like us to help them “GoGlobal.”
Why GoGlobal and how we’re different
- We’re private: We totally respect that many companies raise a lot of capital and we applaud these successes. At GoGlobal, we simply like people actually in the business to control the business.
- We’re not a rocket ship: We’re pretty happy on earth. Growth isn’t everything.
- We’re not a tech company: We fundamentally believe that this industry cannot be replaced by tech in the foreseeable future and it’s the people that make the difference.
- We’re profitable: We’re pretty prudent in how we spend money because we’re managing our business without outside investors. That said, we’re profitable and continue to grow sustainably. We sleep better at night knowing that we don’t have to raise money. Maybe it’s a little old school, but we believe businesses should be profitable to survive long term.
- We’re diverse. No, really, we are. Compare the “Our People” page on our website to others you know. We think you’ll agree!
- We’re transparent: Every month we openly share our strategy and financials so you feel ownership of your role in the company’s success.
- We’re structured as a partnership versus a corporation: We’re the only EOR in the world that’s structured this way, allowing us to attract some of the best talent since everyone has the opportunity to be a partner in the firm.
- We are the scrappy underdog: We think it’s more fun to be a pirate than to be in the navy.
Job Description – HR Local Representative/ Onboarding Specialist
- Be our HR local representative in Thailand
- Meet and greet our local employee in Thailand and oversee the onboarding process in Thailand to make sure onboarding him/ her smoothly
- Working closely with HR regional department to make sure, onboarding forms and documents are up to date.
- Serve as an escalation point for our clients and clients’ employees and make sure their issues and concerns could be solved quickly
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and regulatory changes in Thailand and communicate to the teams as applicable
- Provide on the ground administrative support including but not limited to Office Space Sourcing, medical insurance application, bank account opening and other office equipment sourcing and purchasing.
- Monitor team and individual performance by setting clear goals and KPIs
- Control payroll, benefits.
- Follow up with Sales and AMs on the status for new onboardings.
- Reconciliate employees’ expenses according to established internal policy.
- Process and manage employees’ electronic timeclock hours and timesheets if applicable.
- Control external employees’ vacation, sickness, maternity, among other HR requirements.
- Establish a trustworthy relationship with external workers during the length of their contracts.
- Report and escalate external employees’ issues to other departments so a solution can be found collectively.
- Other ad hoc projects as and when requested by management.-
- At least 3+ years of experience on overall HR in Thailand.
- Must have working knowledge on visa application process
- Good time management skills to complete tasks assigned
- Integrity, positive work attitude and of pleasant character
- Strong project management skills and the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- A proactive and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work autonomously
- A strong desire to work fully remotely
- Must be located in Thailand with work authorization