GoGlobal is seeking a dynamic and experienced HR Local Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in fostering a positive work environment, implementing HR policies, and ensuring compliance with local labor laws.
- Be our local representative in Japan
- Meet and greet our local employees in Japan and oversee the onboarding process in Japan to make sure onboarding him/ her smoothly
- To be responsible for Japanese clients and be the main point of contact. Handle the routine work in the Human Resources area, such as employee onboarding, probation management, Time and Attendance management, contract renewal, resignation/termination-related including data entry and document/agreement maintenance.
- Serve as an escalation point for our clients and clients’ employees and make sure their issues and concerns can be solved quickly
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and regulatory changes in Japan and communicate to the teams as applicable
- Work closely with the payroll team and be responsible for creating HR letters including the addendum letter for the Employment Agreement when necessary, keep a good track of Employment contracts, assist the team in verifying expense receipts
- Provide on the ground administrative support including but not limited to Office Space Sourcing, office management, medical insurance application, bank account opening and other office equipment sourcing and purchasing.
- Provide Visa service in a timely manner
- Other Ad Hoc Projects being requested
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Human Resources/ Business or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Strong in English written and verbal communication.
- Willing to explore and learn in new areas and able to work under a tight schedule
- Good time management in order to complete tasks assigned
- A good team player but able to work independently
- Integrity, positive work attitude and pleasant character
- Flexibility / Start-up / Global mindset and ability to perform tasks in different area.
GoGlobal is the world’s fastest growing, privately owned Global Employer of Record (EOR) service provider with a globally distributed and remote workforce.GoGlobal’s technology-enabled EOR solution allows businesses of all sizes and geographies to hire staff globally without the need to set up a local entity, opening new doors to rapid expansion and growth. GoGlobal clients can hire top talent anywhere in the world – quickly, cost effectively and compliantly.
The pandemic has shown that people can be just as productive without a commute and that talent is global, not within close proximity to an office. We believe that this societal shift will continue indefinitely, and companies and potential candidates will need organizations like us to help them “GoGlobal.”
Why GoGlobal and how we’re different
- We’re private: We totally respect that many companies raise a lot of capital and we applaud these successes. At GoGlobal, we simply like people actually in the business to control the business.
- We’re not a rocket ship: We’re pretty happy on earth. Growth isn’t everything.
- We’re not a tech company: We fundamentally believe that this industry cannot be replaced by tech in the foreseeable future and it’s the people that make the difference.
- We’re profitable: We’re pretty prudent in how we spend money because we’re managing our business without outside investors. That said, we’re profitable and continue to grow sustainably. We sleep better at night knowing that we don’t have to raise money. Maybe it’s a little old school, but we believe businesses should be profitable to survive long term.
- We’re diverse. No, really, we are. Compare the “Our People” page on our website to others you know. We think you’ll agree!
- We’re transparent: Every month we openly share our strategy and financials so you feel ownership of your role in the company’s success.
- We’re structured as a partnership versus a corporation: We’re the only EOR in the world that’s structured this way, allowing us to attract some of the best talent since everyone has the opportunity to be a partner in the firm.
- We are the scrappy underdog: We think it’s more fun to be a pirate than to be in the navy.