As a PaySpace Payroll Implementation Consultant, your primary responsibility is to execute the successful implementation and support of cloud payroll implementation for new and existing customers on PaySpace. Your expertise in technical payroll implementations is crucial to meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Payroll Implementations: Lead Customer Workshops and Stakeholder Management: Actively lead workshops, demonstrating confidence in addressing senior and executive management, while effectively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Payroll Expertise: Ensure knowledge is current by continuously monitoring and ensuring understanding of fact sheets for areas of accountability to ensure compliance with the relevant country’s requirements when implementing.
- Payroll Blueprint Compilation, System Configuration, and Stakeholder Management: Critically analyse and document customer requirements, to ensure the best solutions are offered, and then configure the system according to the agreed customer’s requirements, all while proactively managing stakeholder relationships. Analyse and make recommendations on customer payroll blueprints to ensure the most efficient and compliant payroll setups are in place.
- Data centric: Expertly migrate data from the customer’s current system to PaySpace, ensuring the accuracy and balance of payroll data, applying advanced data analysis and reporting skills to ensure payroll implementations. Proficiency in data modelling, advanced functions, and complex data analysis techniques is essential.
- Collaboration: Brainstorm with the development and implementations manager to best fulfil new requirements and create specification documents for these customizations.
- Customer Support: Build lasting relationships with customers through you customer centric approach, offering support to customers after implementation and ensuring a smooth handover to the support or outsourcing department.
- Functionality Testing: Thoroughly test new system functionality following the prescribed testing process and collaborate with internal teams and customers to ensure timeous and effective functionality is implemented.
- Stay Informed: Stay up to date with the latest system functionality to provide the most relevant support to customers.
- Cross-Departmental Assistance: Assist the support and outsource departments with queries as needed.
- Mentoring: Mentor and guide new/junior consultants on the implementation process and system functionality.
- Payroll and HR Knowledge: Full knowledge of payroll and HR legislation, covering relevant regulations.
- Africa Expertise: Experience with African country legislation.
- Experience: A minimum of 7 to 12 years’ experience in a similar role at a senior level, demonstrating proficiency in systems thinking, problem solving, and technical payroll analysis skills. This includes advanced Excel skills for data analysis and reporting.
- Accounting Skills: Demonstrated experience with accounting principles.
- Project Management: Proven project management experience.
- Technical Proficiency: Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word. Proficiency in data modelling, advanced functions, and complex data analysis techniques is essential.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical abilities to solve complex problems.
- Innovative: A creative and innovative mindset to adapt to new situations.
- Quick Learner: Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical concepts.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with customers and colleagues.
- BI Experience: Experience with QlikView or similar Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills: Your advanced Excel skills for data analysis and reporting are essential, and they will be a critical part of your role in technical payroll analysis and problem-solving.
PaySpace is buzzing with excitement as we embark on an extensive recruitment drive, and we’re on the hunt for the crème de la crème of Payroll systems experts. Given our lightning-fast expansion, we’ll be onboarding new talent in the upcoming one to six months. If you bring any of these skills to the table and share our enthusiasm for becoming a part of the native cloud-based Payroll and Human Capital Technology company, we’re eager to get to know you!