LearnWorlds is on a mission to educate. Our powerful all-in-one platform enables trainers, educators, and enterprises to create and offer unique learning experiences. The cloud-based e-learning platform offers tailor-made solutions, from creating whole e-learning websites to author online courses as well as providing the right tools to sell them on a B2B/B2C function. In this way, Learnworlds aims to offer a holistic online learning experience. A huge emphasis is being given to creating student satisfaction and deep, lasting connections between learners and instructors.
Today, LearnWorlds has c.8500 customers in more than 140 countries and our team is fully remote. However, we also offer the option of working from the office for those who want to mix things up. We have offices in Athens, Chania, and Limassol.
To deliver on our noble mission, we are looking for talented junior-mid Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers. You will join an established and fast-paced environment with a focus on ensuring quality deliveries and exceptional experience for all our users.
By joining our team, you will participate in various projects, assessing software quality by designing, implementing, and performing software tests. As an integral part of one of our development teams, you will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with. Furthermore, you will be the liaison between our support and development team to validate, document, and track issues from our valuable customers.
- Test all the latest and greatest features before they get into our customer’s hands
- Work with the dev team to document, analyze, and resolve customer issues (second-layer support)
- Make sure our new features are working accordingly on all the major browsers and devices
- Validate, document, and track customer complaints or issues
- Perform thorough regression testing when issues are resolved
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 1-2 years of working experience in Quality Assurance / Software Testing
- A desire to learn and grow in the field of quality assurance.
- Attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality software.
- Team player with the ability to get things done in a non-hierarchical flat organization
- Excellent prioritization and scheduling skills
- Familiarity with multiple types of testing (UI/UX web applications, mobile apps, responsive UI, API, performance, etc.)
- Knowledge and use of JIRA and TestRail will be considered an asset
- Basic programming knowledge and experience with automated testing will also be a plus
- ISTQB Certification will be appreciated
- Private life and health insurance plan
- 23 days of paid vacation leave per annum from year one
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home and annual home-office allowance.
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Company laptop
- 3 early summer Fridays
- Personal training budget per year
- Team educational materials and expenses, subject to management approval
- Eligibility for any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).