Who we are:
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security.
We are a fast-growing Cyber Security and Data Science start-up that helps organizations manage their security posture using automated metrics and reporting; protecting the critical services and data we all rely on.
Panaseer is the first Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) platform for enterprise security. CCM is solving the biggest challenge in cybersecurity today. Enterprises do not know if their security controls are providing full protection at any given moment in time. Panaseer’s CCM platform uniquely correlates data from all security tools to identify and measure missing assets, control gaps, and advise on underperforming controls.
Tech Writing at Panaseer
We are looking for an outstanding Lead Technical Writer to join the Product team. This individual will own all aspects of Panaseer’s user assistance including help center, platform and how-to documentation. They will collaborate closely with our Product Management, Product Design, Customer Success, and Customer Support teams on our overall customer education and onboarding strategy. This role will have a huge positive impact on the process of deploying and integrating Panaseer’s software to meet the requirements of large enterprises.
You will help to distill technical and product knowledge from across Panaseer and make it engaging and accessible to our customers. As a great communicator you will apply a clear and consistent voice to all of Panaseer’s technical material.
- Produce, edit, and maintain excellent documentation and context-sensitive user assistance that clearly explains the operation, user interface, programmability, maintenance, and tuning of Panaseer’s products. This involves a number of different technical audiences such as security leaders, security analysts, data analysts and administrators.
- Build relationships and collaborate with product managers, engineers and Panaseer customer teams to gather relevant product knowledge, and present this information in a clear, concise and readily consumable way. It will be your responsibility to hold team members accountable for producing the raw content you need to succeed.
- Be comfortable working on multiple documentation projects in parallel, and produce high quality deliverables on time and in a predictable manner.
- Develop content production tool chain, including selecting and operationalizing a CMS or single-sourcing system.
- Develop content production process to ensure all product releases are supported with high quality user assistance content.
- Build a tech writing team, initially with one contractor or full-time hire.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in delivering technical documentation for large enterprise software products.
- Experience in reviewing low-level technical descriptions and gathering information from engineering teams, then translating them into customer-facing documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, showing consistency, clarity, content organization, attention to detail and a strong command of the English language.
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Ability to write clearly for multiple audiences.
- Ability to proactively identify documentation gaps, and work to address them.
- Ability to take projects end-to-end in a fast-paced, Agile-based engineering environment.
- Experience building a content production toolset using a CCMS, XML-based CMS, or documentation as code.
- Familiarity with producing topic-based, modular content.
- Experience with Cyber Security services (ex. Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Security, Identity and Access Management)
- Experience with data integrations (ex. ETL, Data Flow)
- Experience documenting data models & APIs
- Experience producing video content
At Panaseer, we strive to enable the best environment and atmosphere:
- An annual allowance of 25 vacation days per year
- Competitive package, including base salary ranging between $100k to $140k (depending on experience) and equity options
- Private Health Insurance for you and your family
- Voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working ($100 per month tax free)
- Access to benefits market and employee discounts
- Wide range of health and well-being activities, speakers and events and coaching support
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility – If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.