Compose.ly is looking for awesome writers interested in producing SEO content related to Law. If you’re interested in getting consistent work — and you’re confident in your abilities to deliver high-quality content — then you’re looking at the right job post!
What’s in It for You?
- Working from anywhere. This position is fully freelance.
- Getting consistent work. We provide the clients, and you provide the content. And the projects are guaranteed to keep coming.
- Earning as much as you want. As long as you’re delivering quality content, who are we to slow you down? Our projects are paid at US$0.10 per word.
- Becoming part of a larger community. Does freelancing sometimes feel like it’s just you against the world? At Compose.ly, you’ll work with a team to ensure every project goes off without a hitch.
- Having dedicated Community Coordinators. We’ll help you navigate client communication so you can focus on what you do best.
Compose.ly is a content creation platform that pairs small, mid-size, and enterprise-level organizations with vetted freelance writers. We pride ourselves on creating high-quality, SEO-friendly content that drives tangible ROI.
This Role Is for You if You…
- Can write about the leading industry concepts for audiences with field knowledge and laypeople
- Are an excellent self-editor
- Are familiar with SEO
- Are detail-oriented and take pride in your work
- Are accountable for the work you do
- Are always looking for ways to improve
- Are even-tempered and don’t buckle under pressure
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
You’ll be responsible for crafting professional content, which may include blog posts, white papers, landing pages, and more. You’ll also be required to:
- Ensure that your content conforms to SEO best practices and is engaging, accurate, and follows project guidelines
- Make requested revisions as necessary
- Efficiently organize and track your projects to meet deadlines
Skills and Qualifications
- A law degree
- 1+ years of experience writing legal content
- Intimate familiarity with English
- Knowledge of SEO in content creation and current SEO best practices
How To Get Started
If you think you meet the above requirements, please click on “Apply To Position.”
If your application seems to be eligible, we’ll send you an email with the instructions for taking a two-part multiple-choice grammar and writing assessment and submitting your other pertinent information (resume, weekly bandwidth, portfolio, and LinkedIn profile) on our website.
If you pass the assessment, we’ll check out your application and get in touch with you for the next steps.
For more information, please visit our Knowledge Base at https://composely.document360.io/docs/writer
Thank you for applying, and good luck!