Online Learning Adviser
Online Education Services (OES) is an education provider that partners with universities to provide purposefully designed and highly engaging online programs. This position will be working within OES in association with Monash University Online.
Monash Online delivers world-class learning though degrees specifically designed for the online student. Each degree is tailored to provide opportunities for students who are often unable to undertake university studies on campus.
At Monash Online, the student is at the forefront of everything we do. This role is an opportunity to support and guide our students through their learning journey. Our Online Learning Advisers (OLAs) are the subject matter experts who facilitate the student’s learning, with a focus on helping them achieve their goals.
What You Will Do
Our OLAs are responsible for the following:
- Providing an exceptional student experience through the delivery of academic content developed by our partner academics and our learning design team
- Facilitating live learning activities that engage and support student learning
- Undertaking assessment tasks (including moderation, marking, and feedback) as well as processing and submitting results according to set timelines
What We Can Offer You
- 100% remote work
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments (availability to login every 24-48 hours is required).
- The ability to use your discipline expertise to help others achieve their goals
- The opportunity to develop your online teaching skills within a forward thinking innovative organisation
- A supportive and connected team to grow and develop within
Who Are We Looking For?
- You will hold a minimum of Bachelor and a Masters in Communication
- You have minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience, specifically in strategic communication.
- You will have an understanding of strategic communication, crisis communication and communication data analytics
- Senior-level industry experience (preferred)
- You are motivated by student success and passionate about online learning
- You are a passionate and an excellent, clear communicator
- You have strong presentation skills and the ability to maintain an engaging and positive online presence
- You are proactive and organised
- You thrive in a remote working environment
Now is your chance to join a highly engaged workforce and make a positive impact on the experience of our students!
If you’re interested, please apply now with a CV and cover letter explaining how you match up with the role requirements above and why you want to work as an OLA with Monash University Online.