Aimpoint Digital is a premier analytics consulting firm with a mission to drive business value for clients through expertise in analytics, decision science, data engineering and infrastructure. This position is within our analytics practice which focuses on analytics process automation, data visualization and statistical analyses.
What you will do
You will work with stakeholders across all levels of an organization to determine how to create business value through analytics process automation, data visualization and statistical analyses. You will use your expertise to lead the building of minimum viable products, production applications and/or large strategic analytics initiatives to optimize value from analytics platform investments. Principal Analytics Consultants will lead project work and team members, manage client relationships, identify new business opportunities and drive internal initiatives.
Tools you will frequently consult on include Dataiku, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI/Power Platform and Sigma Computing. Depending on the needs of the client you may also consult on SQL and Python and work with cloud services such as AWS and Azure as well as modern database technologies such as Snowflake and Databricks.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for teammates who enjoy problem solving and want to work with some of the world’s leading organizations. You should love working with data, transforming it to pull out valuable business insights and communicating the what and the why to client stakeholders. You have experience leading projects, initiatives, and/or people. You have excellent communications skills and understanding of how data can drive value within a business. This role is a hybrid role with the majority focus on leading projects, but requires deep technical expertise to coach team members and directly solution complex use cases.
- Expert in data analysis, statistics, and/or data visualization
- Deep expertise with at least one of: Dataiku, Alteryx, SQL or Python
- 7+ years analytics experience
- 3+ years consulting experience (preferred)
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills, able to work independently, and lead projects, initiatives and people
- Strong business acumen
- Team players who are comfortable working independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple priorities
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, or other data visualization platforms (preferred)
- Experience working with relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift, or Snowflake (plus)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (plus)
This position is fully-remote; however, Atlanta-based applicants will have the opportunity to work in our new headquarters in Sandy Springs, GA.