Cloud cost management is one of the biggest challenges organizations face today. As cloud adoption continues to accelerate, so do the complexities and costs associated with it — and macroeconomic conditions only increase pressure to prove cloud efficiency. That’s why we built CloudZero: a SaaS platform at the intersection of next-generation cloud cost management and FinOps. CloudZero ingests billing and usage data from all cloud, SaaS, and PaaS providers, organizes it in real time according to our customers’ business structures, lets customers view it at any level of time or resource granularity, and ultimately guides them to make more informed business decisions.
To date, we’ve raised over $52 million from leading venture capital firms across the country. We’re solving problems of massive scale, business importance, and complexity in a space that needs it more than ever. We’re growing rapidly and would love for you to be a part of it!
About the Role:
This is our first Design hire and will be part of the product team. You’ll contribute and own the prototyping, design and UX of any major feature we develop and build. You’ll be working with a product manager and front-end engineering team to help with that process.
- Work with product managers and front-end engineers to build great workflows for our customers
- With the team, research and understand the experiences our users encounter on our product and then help translate that into a great product
- Regularly present your work and be able to act on feedback where relevant from different areas of the
- Contribute to product strategy and be able to map business objectives to customer UX problems
- Comfortable in Figma, we use it to collaborate with the front-end engineers
- Experience creating and working with flexible and scalable design frameworks
- Comfortable presenting to the company and leadership regularly
- Enjoy working with data-driven B2B products! If this is a space you don’t enjoy then you’ll find it tough
Equal Opportunity Employer
CloudZero is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. All job offers are contingent upon the candidate passing background and reference checks.