We’re IntelliShift, a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company with 20 years of expertise in fleet management technology. IntelliShift is the fleet intelligence platform for safety and operations teams, and we empower construction, utilities, field services, and last mile delivery businesses to make the intelligent shift from siloed data using point solutions, to one simple, powerful platform. IntelliShift provides these customers with a level of insight they’ve never had before to improve safety, establish next generation operational efficiency, and make intelligent decisions. Our consistent, organic growth plus a recent $70M investment has accelerated the expansion of our fantastic team and we are currently seeking to add a results-oriented Product Manager.
As a Product Manager, you are a critical part of our product development team. The successful candidate will work on existing and upcoming greenfield projects that are focused on the telematics and mobile operations industry. We believe our product’s success is dependent on the understanding of the customer and their needs. We are seeking a proven Product Manager with a passion for creating an industry leading user experience and work with our teams to deliver a product that maximizes the benefit and ROI that our customers can gain from using our solution. The primary role of the Product Manager will be to collaborate with our marketing, software development, customer support, and client success teams to understand the requirements of our end-users to ensure the go-to-market product is in line with market demand. This role represents a unique opportunity to join a rapid-growth company and has an outsized impact on several aspects of the business.
This is a full-time, remote, US-based salaried position with occasional travel to our NY HQ, tradeshows, or customer sites.
What you will do:
- Be the voice of our customers and gather customer feedback from other teams to understand needs and prioritize feature development.
- Collaborate with key business partners and subject matter experts to translate functional challenges and gaps into strategic product requirements.
- Create workflows to solve a wide range of business requirements, spanning multiple customer flows and various industries.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Implementation teams on product launches and successfully onboarding of customers to the platform by setting the right expectations regarding features, timing, etc.
- Stay aware of the developments and changes in the industry and competition, ensuring IntelliShift has a differentiated and compelling product offering.
What you’ll need to do it:
- Undergraduate degree in degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar quantitative field.
- 1-2 years of experience developing/launching products within B2B SaaS.
- Experience delivering an MVP and then using an Agile/sprint product development roadmap to build out the offering.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, UX/UI, Product Marketing.
- Prior experience with Product Management and design tools such as Product Board, Jira & Figma preferred but not required.
- Prior Fleet Management or Telematics experience and a passion for UX/UI research & design preferred but not required.
The values you’ll live by as part of the team:
- Embrace and Drive Change – remain nimble and forward thinking
- Think Bigger – commit to growing the organization and as an individual
- Execute with Passion and Urgency – bring your “A” game
- Be a Good Human – treat everyone with respect
- Drive Trust and Transparency – open and honest communication always
- Always Put the Customer First – maintain a customer-centric mindset
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience; $100-120k. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. IntelliShift provides company-subsidized medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 4% company contribution. This is a remote full-time, salaried position with occasional travel to our NY HQ, tradeshows, and customer site throughout the country.
Click this link to get more information on the company www.IntelliShift.com