BryceTech has partnered with technology and R&D clients to deliver mission and business success since 2017. Bryce combines core competencies in analytics and engineering with domain expertise. Our teams help government agencies, Fortune 500 firms, and investors manage complex programs, develop IT tools, and forecast critical outcomes. We offer clients proprietary, research-based models that enable evidence-based decision-making. Bryce cultivates a culture of engagement and partnership with our clients. BryceTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
BryceTech is hiring a Professional Writer/Editor to support the full lifecycle of document development, including outlining, writing, formatting, editing, and proofreading. As a valued member of the BryceTech team, this Professional Writer/Editor will have the opportunity to support a federal government customer as well as our internal team with range of documents including technical reports, public-facing documents, policy white-papers, proposals, request for information responses, resumes, slide deck briefings, and more. This Professional Writer/Editor will be expected to provide creative, analytical support when developing outlines, writing original content, coaching and guiding government counterparts on revising content, and reviewing for compliance and salesmanship. This Professional Writer/Editor will also be responsible for ensuring that client and BryceTech products are clear, succinct, and free of errors (including typos, grammar, punctuation, and formatting). In this fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, the successful candidate will bring strong time management, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- In collaboration with technical team, develops logical, purpose-driven, and audience-centered outlines for documents and publications
- Consults with technical team leads to ensure common understanding of documents, publications, and related materials
- Drafts and edits technical material using clear, concise prose that follows grammar and style standards used in federal government agencies
- Reviews documents and recommends revisions or changes to improve the message, clarity, or readability, working as an integrated part of the analysis and writing team
- Formats and proofreads documents, ensuring high standards for presentation, compliance, and overall quality
- Selects or recommends approaches to amplify or clarify document and publications objectives
- Periodically audits and reviews documents and publications to determine whether format or content changes are required
- Remains current on new developments in technical writing, editing, and publishing including technological enhancements
- 5-10 years’ experience providing professional writing and editing support
- Degree: Masters (completed or in-progress) in English, Journalism, or similar field
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Strong editing skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of grammar and punctuation standards
- Strong ability to adapt quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SharePoint preferred
- Experience with InDesign preferred
- NASA or Space experience preferred
BryceTech offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, a comprehensive health plan including dental and vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match, and an educational reimbursement program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.